• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

twilight's Drawings

Years
  • Here are some of my drawings. Most are of my own characters, some a mixture of my characters and fanart.

twilight's Drawings

Naruto fanart. Chouji during the Sasuke Retrieval Arc with my character, a Snow Fairy named Winter.

twilight's Drawings

Another, slightly older picture of Winter. Maybe about... 8 months old.

twilight's Drawings

ZOMG It's ME! xD Drawn years ago. Like in 2005.

twilight's Drawings

Usagi pic done for a small contest.... meh....

twilight's Drawings

This is my character Cissy (pronounced Kiss-ie) and a random boy. Since I've worked on a mini-manga featuring a made up Naruto character named Isamashii Uchiha, so I guess that's him.

twilight's Drawings

Cissy in human form.

twilight's Drawings

Cissy and Isamashii Uchiha.

And no.. I haven't done pokemon fanart for years. Nothing really to draw I guess, but I'll work on it!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Wow... I really like your art! ^_^ The first one would be my favourite. I really like the little fairy. <3

Looking forward to seeing more of your work! :D

Years
  • Thanks! I'm really glad that you like them. I haven't drawn for a while but I'm thinking about doing some more stuff. Make sure that I haven't gotten rusty before going off to Art School. I'm mostly self-taught.

I can't colour to save my life though so all of my stuff is in black and white ^-^;

Years
  • I think that is impossible. All my work is black and white. I'm afraid that I'd ruin them with my crappy colouring job xD But your wish is granted. I did this on GIMP.

twilight's Drawings

Personally I like the black and white version better. This is Kaven, by the way.

twilight's Drawings

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Great work, you have some nice ideas there..i like the first one.
    Keep up the good work.

Z.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • I love these. The first one is especially good... Great Depression ;D; I can remember the exact feeling... it gives me nostalgia. Gah. I like the way you drew that one. :) The only thing about it is that his ears are too low.
    I'm also glad to know, I guess, that I'm not the only Chouji fan in the world. He's amusing. :D
    The others are very creative! I especially like Winter. I'm not very good at making my own characters, or humans, at all. I've seen a lot of others' characters, but these are the best I've seen so far! :)

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You draw pretty good............................................

KenJThomas

Pokémon RP tutorial writer.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2008
    I think the first picture you posted is the best, the line quality is higher and the details are more sound.

Personally I don't enjoy fan art (except for friends) as much as original creations, but I have done some fan work before.

As a critique I would say try to make the lines more bold as it's hard at times to determine the details in several of your creative works. Otherwise I would say, practice on anatomy and structure it's what most aspiring artists have trouble with including myself.

All in all I think you show potential.

I am right with you when it comes to pokémon fanart, I do have some but I am not sure if I should show it. If I get a pokémon RP going or enter into one I will likely draw some pokémon fanart of the character's involved I am not sure how much in the way of pokémon fanart I would do otherwise.

Well... I will await more pictures as they come. <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    These pictures are the best I've seen and I know someone who is actually a site's main drawer, who is considered a threat to other animators.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Ohmyarceus.

That first picture? It's awesome.
    The other ones are good too, but that first one is just awesome. (I did a double-take and thought it was someone else for a second. xD)

Years
  • Let's see.... More pictures more pictures...

twilight's Drawings

Kaven looking rather mischevious. Ack I made his blue triangles on the wrong side! D:

twilight's Drawings

Aaaand... coloured :3

twilight's Drawings

Cissy and Ardrae showing how close they are. Ardrae is a spirit trapped inside a crystal ball. I did this almost exactly one year ago. One of my better drawings that I made during my week at the Art Institute week program S.W.E.A.T.

twilight's Drawings

Kaven looking sexy. Maybe about 3 months old? Same with the first drawing, as I drew them both the same night.

twilight's Drawings

Just my girls. Alissa, Cissy, Antira and Austin.

Well, that's all for now :3 I don't have a very steady hand, and I forced myself to always draw lightly, which also makes my drawings appear scratchy. But that also depends on how I want the drawing to look. I'm not in a class that teaches us about anatomy yet, but I'm getting rather good, don't you think?

Years
  • Oh my goodness they're so old. Well, since this is one of the few threads of mine that hasn't closed I get to post more! Yay!

Maybe I am not allowed... But it is my thread and I plan on being around more often! So I went to art school for like 9 months. Let's see if I improved or not. But it's been 2 years since I posted art so :3

Spoiler:

Expression pages. Fun to do.

Spoiler:
    Coloured

Spoiler:
    Newer character, Adrian

Spoiler:

Antira shy

Spoiler:

Umi the Pisces personification.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kaven and Cissy. Cute.

Spoiler:
    Me and my characters! I'm the one with the cat ears. Those things broke. T.T

Spoiler:
    Fanart for a rp I was in. Crossover between two games.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    More fanart for rps I'm in.

Newest drawings

Spoiler:

And last but not least my newest drawing.

OMGWTFFANART! : O Yes! I drew pokemons! Flash, one of the characters in my game with one of his strongest Kanto teams. This is after becoming the Kanto champion.

twilight's Drawings

What? This isn't fanart? Of course not! This is Flash's brand new customized FireRed Trainer Card I made for him while I did his personal play through. Scroll down for fanarts.

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

twilight's Drawings

It's light because it's a sketch. I plan on linearting and colouring this on the computer.

Back