• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Twilight's Trading Thread of 140+ Shinies and More~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    hey have you gotten the EV info on the shiny metagross??
    Well no, I don't have enough berries to reduce it... But here are his stats right now:
    Level 61
    Hasty
    HP: 189
    Atk: 205
    Def: 159
    Sp Atk: 128
    Sp Def: 138
    Speed: 128
    Lost pokerus so it's gonna have some jacked EVs :P

hey man...i have seaking all ready for trade...its a neutral nature..LEGIT(i caught it) untouched and SHINY!!!!!!
    i would LOVE...
    shiny squirtle as long as u know its 100% legit...
    anyways...i know this might be too much so ill only aks for one....may i have a celebi(normal one) ill give u growlithe with egg moves so it wont be free( i feel bad taking advantage of ur generosity) if not then a trade seaking for squirtle would be great!
    It's fine, I think I PM'd you about it. :D

can i get a deoxys... and howd u get that shining bibarel?
    Sure, PM me. You traded it to me... D:
    srry about the (almost) double post....
    hey, i was wondering if there was ANYTHINg...non shiny i could offer for shiny schuckle and smeargle...
    i have shiny ghastly(same one as urs) and a different (legit i caught it) shiny tentacool....thats all i have...srry.... but i do have a lot of pokes with egg moves...and i could clone u items(if its at all possible XD)
    Well, do you have any legendaries/normal pokemon with good natures? I don't usually trade the shinies for other pokemon but PM me with whatever you have. And please say "Hey" if you can't stop yourself from saying "Hey, man" because I don't like being called a guy. It hurts my feelings. ;-;
    ok i pmed you... 25 25 25 25 25
    Thanks for the trade. Come again soon. ^^
    Then I'm interested in Jirachi and Celebi.
    ~!~Miss Cow~!~
    That's fine. PM me or I'll you when I'm done with the clones.
    If you can clone these, I'll trade a shiny machop and shiny wingull for a shiny vulpix and shiny mudkip. And you can trade mine to anyone if you please.
    Sure, I can clone them. Just PM me or maybe I'll get around to PMing first. XD
    hey Twoghlight Can you trade me a darkrai or a shaymin Tell me what you need i will tell you if I have
    Please call me Twilight or Angel. :P Yeah, I can get you those two. PM me.
    i wish i had a shiny |( .
    Aww sorry to hear that hun... PM me and I may get you something nice.
    Hey there. XD Am I too late for teh Shaymin? 8D
    Nah, I make time for you since you're at the top of my special list. ^.^
    twilight is hooh ready?? if not ill b here waiting
    I traded it to you. ^^ Thanks and come again.

As for the other posters, keep offering and please PM me now to help "motivate" me more because if you REALLY want to trade with me, you'd bug the daylights outta me okay? Don't think you're rude by sending me 10 PMs. Cleaning out my inbox is like breathing. 8D I'm not gonna go through the trouble to usually PM everyone about our trades so it's your duty to bug and remind me about it. Sorry but that's how I work. :B

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    twilight im trying to find any shinies i can so if you have extras i would gladly trade anything you would like plz pm me

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    I feel kind of bad that you're saving a Lugia for me for free. Are you sure it's OK? I don't have anything rare but Dialga, everyone probably has him by know though. I'm up to the Elite Four so I hope you still have him. :D

TwilightBlade

Years
    twilight im trying to find any shinies i can so if you have extras i would gladly trade anything you would like plz pm me
    Well, if I don't get any PMs from people who post here soon, Im gonna start giving away these clones I've had for a while... XD
    I feel kind of bad that you're saving a Lugia for me for free. Are you sure it's OK? I don't have anything rare but Dialga, everyone probably has him by know though. I'm up to the Elite Four so I hope you still have him. :D
    Yeah it's fine. ^_^ Just trying to increase the "nice people" count here since they're are too many greedy people on this site that want shinies for pratically everything and if you don't have a shiny or even rare, you can't buy anything rare on this site and you're left out of the trading fun. D;
    *bonk* Shiny Tentacool and Nidoran [m] partner~

I got your Spiritomb and Totodile. :x

Yeah yeah I gave you those just now so enjoy and come again soon. Don't steal meh baby shinies ever again. XD
    I so need to fix that banner too. :x

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Hey i was wondering if you could give me the ivs of your careful spiritomb, thanks.

TwilightBlade

Years
    hey would you happen to have shiny mudkip(adamant nature) and shiny beldum(adamant nature)??
    No, sorry I don't.
    Hey i was wondering if you could give me the ivs of your careful spiritomb, thanks.
    Level 18, Spiritomb, Careful
    19 / 24 / 3 / 7 / 25 / 10
    HP / ATK / DEF / SPATK / SPDEF / SPEED
    Kinda bad but oh well. What do you expect from shinies? :D

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    i can give you a Shiny Chikorita for it... if you could get rid of its evs with berries.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I Want Mew!!!

I can trade my Shiny Charzard for your Mew.

(The reason why my Charzard is now open for trading after I "locked" it away for myself is at the bottom of my signature.)

PM if it's a deal.

(Anyone else that want my Pokemon must post in my thread because I'm getting PM[ed] by people that I haven't even yet talked to in the forums.)

Elite Four Member Biran

Angel sry typo so r they 4 free? I f so thanks :^0 (*.*) I will be on 2morow so catch me then

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    hey twilight... wats up??? ... haven't talked 2 u in a while...

but yea... do u think i could get a celebi instead of a deoxys??? its kinda a lot 2 ask 4 so i won't feel bad if u say no... cause u seem 2 b pretty busy all the time...

... and while we are trading... leave the talk open!! ^_^

Last edited:

lax45

hey do you think it would be possible for me to get a cloned darkrai please, my trading link in is my sig, and if you need help evolving a pokemon ill help you with that too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Hi Twilight. I read in your very first post that you are offering a chimchar with flamethrower for free. Is this offer still open? I might be stretching it a bit now, but would you also happen to have piplup? i know beggars can't be choosers, but will it be possible to have it in an egg? Can you trade eggs if you have not got the national dex. Thank you! Your time and effort is really appreciated!

Last edited:

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    Hi twilight :) I only recently got my pokemon Pearl so this would be the first time im trading, and i think its really cool that your giving away pokemon for free. (when you say free do you mean you can actually just give a pokemon with nothing in return on D/P or do I just give you any old pokemon in return?)
    I can trade fresh eggs of all starters or something else easy if I have the parents.
    do you happen to have an egg of squirtle you will trade? or if not squirtle, totodile?
    Hatched Baby Shinx w/ 3 Elemental Fangs
    Is this still available?

cheers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back