• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

twistedpuppy's kennel

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Again... I'm here to raid your energy! This time not EV Training request though. :D

CMT for this.

UT Beldum
    Adamant 31/31/31/29/31/28

:D

I don't see anything I want right now, but you can take so long as you owe me one later. ^^

Hey there! I know we traded not too long ago, but I'd like to offer for that EV'd dragonite (:

CMT?

I just got my AR, so I've checked the IVs/EVs of the blissey and charizard I gave you (: The info is in my thread.

Would it be too much to ask for the Tyranitar?

Thunder Wave x2, Stealth Rock x2 and Dark Pulse x2 in addition to the others please.
    =3

Can you meet me now to pick up the stuff?

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    What can you offer for it?

Not too sure, I don't have any events, I do not have many shinies as well :C
    If there's a pokemon you have in mind at the moment, tell me and I'll see if I have it xD

Else I can give you mah Suicune (which you probably don't want) or Shiny Umbreon...Meh. :'CC

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Shinies don't really interest me unless they're UT. Personally not my taste, but they sell like hotcakes. Would you happen to have any that are UT?

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    Shinies don't really interest me unless they're UT. Personally not my taste, but they sell like hotcakes. Would you happen to have any that are UT?

Yup, I have the SS Zapdos, actually
    And I can get you the SS Ho-oh too if you want ">_o
    or go and take one of the Kanto starters at Oak's Laboratory without touching them o:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm not really interested in any of those. But just this once, you can have the Murkrow for free. My treat. I'll meet you in wifi.

Back