• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Now that I've heard the Pokémon Tower music enough that I could probably write the whole composition by memory, I can't wait until they get the Flute. I always miss when Pokémon are caught/released. They caught like 2 or 3 Pokémon in the last 24 hours? Does anyone think that TPP should remove the Democracy/Anarchy system now that they got the Adolph Scope? I don't like how the command chat is spammed with democracy and anarchy rather than GB buttons.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well, I don't know how many difficult puzzles we'll be facing in the future, but I think keeping the system is good. Democracy is more able to do things like get into the PC safely and buy things and make it out doors. I don't actually see much spam of those commands unless the bar is approaching a switch (which is when people try to fight/really push it).

Years
    Part of people fight over anarchy and democracy, second part desperately try to accomplish something in game, the last part is trolls that just want to get us nowhere.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hahahaha AJ used Dig again while we were halfway up the tower. Oh anarchy. xD

In all seriousness though, I don't mind that we're a bit stuck right now. Like, we're not really going anywhere, but at least we have battles and are making actual progress (slowly). It's not nearly as frustrating as being stuck in Rocket HQ.

Wobbu

Years
    I'm surprised that with all the comics I've been seeing, none of them showed Red digging out of a building. They show him walking around in random directions and constantly opening the Start menu but none of them show him and Dig Rat going right through the floor lol. If someone finds a comic like that, they should post it :o

Shhmew

Years
    Anyone who votes democracy is a Dome worshipper.

It was never Helix's intention for boring old order to take place.

The best plan I've heard so far is to get Fly for Bird Jesus and put The Keeper up front. But of course that's not going to happen. >:3

Wobbu

Years
    I like how people coined the term "Domeocracy" lol. This whole thing is getting hilariously out of hand. What's ironic is that even while Anarchy reigns the supreme form of command, people can still vote whether to use Anarchy or Democracy.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    We'll be fine as long as we manage to train a bit. We could easily get--

WE JUST DUG AGAIN GODDAMIT AJ

Anyway. We could easily get our less powerful guys up to speed if we stopped running from everything.
    Oh, by the way- Jess has a new name. ABB-??AAJ. Fan name... Abby Jr. :')

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
    Anyone who votes democracy is a Dome worshipper.

It was never Helix's intention for boring old order to take place.

The best plan I've heard so far is to get Fly for Bird Jesus and put The Keeper up front. But of course that's not going to happen. >:3

Gosh, Dig has caused enough problems, I don't even want to think about what will happen once Fly comes about.

We'll just end up flying to places and having a really hard time staying in the city we're actually supposed to be in. xD

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I watched for the first time last night. It was a beautiful sight to behold. We spent most of our time in Saffron City, going through the menu. :D

Years
    Not to mention cancel his evolution 5 times to get to level 32. If we end up with Hypno too early we have to wait to level 37 for Psychic.

As for the fly problem there is a solution to be found in the long term, but I mean VERY long term. We have to pick up the Sky Attack TM which is in Victory Road. It's far more powerful than fly and it's not a field move, therefore giving Bird Jesus a weapon against Agatha's ghosts without potentially becoming Digrat Mk2.

If we do manage to pull this off Bird Jesus should be about level 80 allowing him to pretty much destroy Agatha, who will be our biggest issue based on the evidence of Lavender Town. Of course this is assuming we have enough ethers to keep it's pp up, and assuming we teach it to Pidgeot instead of Dux . Actually nvm, I can't see this going any way but wrong. Yeah we need to level up Drowzee to beat Agatha and the Lavander Tower

Wobbu

Years
    If TPP release "Bird Jesus" will the stream be over?

Literally, no. Progressively, yes. Bird Jesus is basically the whole team right now but the Keeper is slowly rising through the ranks (assuming it also won't get released). I haven't really been keeping up with the team since yesterday so there could be others.

Years
    If TPP release "Bird Jesus" will the stream be over?

I imagine if that happens a lot of people will abandon the stream. But, out of necessity Drowzee and Digrat are both actually levelling up. Slowly, but eventually, we won't have to rely entirely on Bird Jesus. Digrat has actually evolved recently and with Dig he can handle the ghosts just as well as the Keeper.

Shhmew

Years
    If there wasn't such a massive delay between the command inputs and what's actually happening in the stream, this would be so much better. u.u

If Bird Jesus gets released, I believe that's the equivalent to the apocalypse. Sucks how you can't go near the PC without a huge risk of that happening.

And I think the objective right now is to grind, considering we are near a healing pad, but... a lot of people are shouting in the chat box that grinding is not worth it right now, others are shouting to stop grinding because it's boring .__. But in my opinion grinding might be much needed right now, though it's really hard when Dig Rat is upfront and only one of its moves hits ghosts so we have to just hope it gets selected and we don't run away...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well, since I've been asleep we progressed in grinding even though we run away from about 90% of battles! Yay! AJ and the Keeper are pulling their weight now awww look at this! I don't care if people think it's boring, this is progress and helpful and it's great. :D

Years
    I actually decided to contribute for once instead of just watching. We almost made it to the end, the stairs right before the Marowak boss fight, then we Dug out, again. This is the first time I saw it happen and I'm already frustrated with Digrat. As for the argument on grinding I think we should do it outside the lavender tower. That way everyone can get exp, not just Drowzee, who still gets badly damaged by night shade and once he goes down then we have to go back and heal.

Now there's an(other) argument in the Pokemon center. Heal and go up again or box/release digrat.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Currently there's a fight over using the PC and dropping off AJ. But AJ is pretty useful tbh. I say keep him round. And using the PC is dangerous.

As for training outside the tower, that would be sensible. But we want to try and make progress, so we're going to relentlessly head up there and maybe gain exp on the way instead of trying to properly train.

Back