• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I... haven't been seeing much troll action tbh? All I've been seeing is 90k people trying to play this game all at once with a 20-40 second delay. This is normal TPP as far as I can tell.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • I keep forgetting about that delay... so all the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" spam registers as trollish. Whoops xD

Looks like we're back to square one and trying to steal Lorelei's Pokemon because she's such a forgettable E4 member typically?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh yeah, the lag in the stream right now is awful, so expect it to take longer than normal and some buttons to be pressed more often. We seem to be doing a bit better with Double A-Jay in the first spot. I'm starting to get tired. But I don't want to go to bed cause when I sleep , I miss all the major stuff. I'd hate to go to bed and miss us beating Blue. :(

Years
  • Air Jordan was so close on knocking out that Slowbro. Too bad Strength missed due to the "99.6%" rule where 100% accuracy moves have that 1/256 chance of missing. It instead decide to use Mist until it fainted. :(

We were also a button press away from teaching Submission to Lord Helix. It was about to replace Hydro Pump.

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
  • Wow. We were about to teach Lord Helix Submission and we were gonna replace Hydro Pump with it. D: I don't know if that would of been good or not.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Looks like the team is actually going to make it. Remember this.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Every time we send out Archangel of Justice, the chat always manages to select Take Down somehow. We just lost to Bruno due to Machamp and Archangel fainting at the same time. That counts as a loss. :(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • It is 5:37 AM... I am so tired but I refuse to miss us beat the E4. I'm luckily off work for my final day of holiday tomorrow so if I have to stay all night I guess I will have to stay all night. Will be a huge achievement to complete it. Democracy sucks tbh, helps for the PC though, all the fallen comrades.

Treecko

Years
  • We had a close encounter with the PC. We could of almost lost a Pokemon. It seems people are trying to get us to release Pokemon again, though I'm not sure. We could have trolls though.

Treecko

Years
  • OH MY GOD YOU GUYS LOOK WE DID IT!!

Spoiler:

WE DEFEATED RED!! WE BEAT THE GAME!! PRAISE HELIX!!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • As I just said on Twitter... I've never felt so proud to see the credits roll by in a Pokémon game and I've been playing Pokémon for 16 years.

I'm so glad this happened and I can't believe we actually made it to the end. I laughed out loud at the very idea of beating this game when the stream gained popularity two weeks ago and look at it now. Incredible.

Years
  • After seeing how much they struggled with single trees and ledges at points during the playthrough, I never expected them to get very far in the game, let alone beat it. Never, EVER doubt the almighty Lord Helix!

Spoiler:

Time to bring on Gen II!

Treecko

Years
  • Guys
    Spoiler:

If you ever feel bad for yourself , please remember that 90,000+ people completed Pokemon Red together and that anything is possible. I honestly can't believe we did it! We beat the game! Follow your dreams guys!

Back