• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two and a half years later...

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I come back, everything is on fire, and all of my friends are DEAD

Ok, so maybe not all that, but according to my profile, the last time I logged on was in July of 2014, and I believe I was really only active in 2012 and 2013. Given that information and the fact that I posted a grand total of 289 times during my stay here, I thought it might be appropriate to re-introduce myself.

Hiya there. I'm Starsprite or Erin or whatever you crazy kids want to call me. I am indeed still a Pokemon fan, albeit a fairly inactive one. That said, my greater purpose for coming back here is to put my dusty old roleplaying skills back to use and to hopefully make some friends. Back when I was active this was a great community with amazing, friendly people, and I can't imagine that's changed.

Love you guys! Hope I can stick around this time!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • honestly completely accurate description of coming back

Yayyy a roleplayer! Welcome back friendo, there's still plenty to do round here and more is always coming up~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I come back, everything is on fire, and all of my friends are DEAD

Ok, so maybe not all that, but according to my profile, the last time I logged on was in July of 2014, and I believe I was really only active in 2012 and 2013. Given that information and the fact that I posted a grand total of 289 times during my stay here, I thought it might be appropriate to re-introduce myself.

Hiya there. I'm Starsprite or Erin or whatever you crazy kids want to call me. I am indeed still a Pokemon fan, albeit a fairly inactive one. That said, my greater purpose for coming back here is to put my dusty old roleplaying skills back to use and to hopefully make some friends. Back when I was active this was a great community with amazing, friendly people, and I can't imagine that's changed.

Love you guys! Hope I can stick around this time!

Hi Erin, welcome back to PC! If you want to get back into roleplaying, just jump right into the Roleplay Theatre and browse around c: if you need any help, let me know. Hopefully PC as a whole hasn't changed for the worse at least (;

Merry Christmas!

Years
  • Welcome back! Yeah whoa you haven't been here in years ahahah. Glad to have you around again Starsprite, though I don't remember you too well. Time to change that. ;p

So do you play the latest Pokémon games, or are you more into the older series? Be sure to post more this time, and hope you have a good Xmas. o/

Back