• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Breaking News!

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
Years
  • Lol, there is no way they'll make it the same price as the PSP. :P But yeah, a site has it for pre-order at $199. That isn't Nintendo's offical price though, nobody knows it yet as they haven't announced one yet. What I'm worried about is how much are the games for the PSP and the DS gonna cost? Aren't UMD's cheaper to make then the memory cards the DS is gonna use? And they have a hugh difference in storage, 128MB vs. 1.6GB. I mean the graphics on the PSP are better so it'll take up more space to make them. Developers definiately won't be using that much space and it is up to them which one will suceed since they develop the games, and nintendo has one more developer to support the DS then Sony has for the PSP. ;) But still, I wonder how much different their games will be in cost. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until next year when both of them are out to compare.

Back