• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

two characters you'd travel with

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • Jasmine and Erika, aside from being two of my faves they both seem very self-paced and chill so I think we could adventure slowly, like I enjoy doing.

Years
  • Barry - he's hotheaded but honestly I feel like we could be great friends. Also I'm biased bcs of his color preference.
    Red - chill, mute; perfectly contrasting Barry. Could also beat down opponents that me and Barry would have trouble with, so that's sweet.
    Nurse Joy - why not just take one of 'em out and bring her with us eh? Free healing wherever we go.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    For some reason when I opened this I thought of the anime, and for that my answer would be Dawn and Ash. I really liked Dawn as Ash's traveling friend, and I just think Ash would be a fun person to travel with.

But for anybody in the series, that's tough. I want LT Surge as long as he has his voice from gen 1, because it made me laugh every time he talked. Pyrce because he could teach me a bunch of things.

Back