• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two more.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
  • Didn't feel like adding to the opast post.....so here's two more in addition. One goes in conjunction to the mutating pic in my other thread.

Two more.

This is how I felt while I made this...lonely and saddened...

I don't know what I was thinking here...but let's tell a tale...
    Two more.

Cybex....the mutagen taking full effect...and before it was done...he cried...for he was about to lose the last of his sanity...he was o no longer be himself...bt a forgotten memory...

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • The story is nice, so are the pics.
    But the hands on the crying Cybex-Mewtwo in the second are wierd.
    Well, anyways, when I see you draw something with emotions, it's almost as if it's me, some strange way.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • So you also make your avatars?? Really cool pics awesome and the fact that you use emotions to make them is great =)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Great pictures. I think your style is really different and intriguing. :P The storyline is awesome too. Nice work Cybex.

Years
  • ZOMG j00 mutated with wings I want wings but no tentacles they scare me XD

erm yeah really good as always XD

Back