• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two sequals for Kingdom Hearts confirmed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I read about it too. I've very happy! I love it as it's obvious to see. ^_^

I can't wait to see how they handle certain plot points and Deep Dive's issues.

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
    Years
  • I've known about Kingdom Hearts 2 for a while (since Square-Enix was secretly working on it without Disney giving them the OK to use their copyrighted material which includes Sora).

But a KH GBA game. O.o I thought a GBA Banjo-Kazooie game was advanced for the GBA but a sequel to a PS2 game?!?! We will just have to see how this turns out.

I can't wait to find out about some of the Deep Dive stuff (I have it on my computer if anyone needs to see it, great quality too). Also "jedi-cloaked Mickey Mouse" lol. I mean he did have that cloak on but jedi? lol. I doubt he will be on the battle team though since Disney prohibited Square from showing Mickey do any fighting (and only allowed him to be in one scene) in the first Kingdom Hearts

Edit: I was so exited that it was now official I forgot to rhyme in this post O.o
    Ahh forgot to rhyme in the edit.

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I dunno why they let Disney own Sora, Kairi, and Riku... oh well. I guess it doesn't matter now that they OKed it.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Didn't Square design them though? I mean, Rare still owns many of their created characters...

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
    Years
  • Well the guy who created them works for Square, but it wasn't until later in making the game that Disney allowed any Square characters in it at all. So it was going to have Sora, Riku, Kairi and Disney characters only until Disney let them put in Squall, Cloud, Yuffie, etc. Square was mainly there to make the RPG aspect originally.

Also all Heartless are copyright of Disney.
    I beleive Ansem, the Unknown Boss from Final Mix, and the cloaked people in Another Side, Another Story/Deep Dive are Disney too but I'm not entirely sure.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • iv been wanting to play Kingdom Hearts since it came out!!! but you see, i only have a PS1 >.< and i cant belive its coming to GBA! i also heard from a friend (im am 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% sure its real) but he said that Nintendo is trying to make a GBA that can play GC games...its probly a rumor he started though ^_^;

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yeah i knew they were making a sequel I just didn't when they were goin start it Oo i can't wait for this Game i love the first one it's awesome!!

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by RocketShadow
    Well the guy who created them works for Square, but it wasn't until later in making the game that Disney allowed any Square characters in it at all. So it was going to have Sora, Riku, Kairi and Disney characters only until Disney let them put in Squall, Cloud, Yuffie, etc. Square was mainly there to make the RPG aspect originally.

Also all Heartless are copyright of Disney.
    I beleive Ansem, the Unknown Boss from Final Mix, and the cloaked people in Another Side, Another Story/Deep Dive are Disney too but I'm not entirely sure.

I think ansem is from ff, but i could be wrong, oh no wait, that was seperoth. yeah he was from ff7 if im not mistaken.
    i have a friend who would give up his toes to get a copy of kingdom hearts 2.

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
    Years
  • I can't beleive I didn't think of this before. I just went to ANsem Report and they have tons of screenshots. And the GBA looks wonderful. And ooo Neo Shadows. Now I have another game that I cannot wait for.

www.ansemreport.com

Edit:
    G-LANCE said:
    i have a friend who would give up his toes to get a copy of kingdom hearts 2.
    I probably would too, well toes aren't very useful anyway, I mean they aren't required to walk or anything that I know of but I am not a toe expert and I could keep going on like this forever but I won't becasue really don't feel like and I don't want to bother you and...
    *explodes*

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Those screenshots are awesome! I like Kairi's new outfit. Ahh... gotta love Ansem Report.

They're going to make a new one! Yes yes yes! ^___^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • hmm... to me Kairi looks older now in the sequel. It's a "new thing" to see characters aging in a sequel... certainly a rare thing in the game.

Yes i agree Kairi's new outfit is better than the old outfit. (now i never even touched the game. the closest i ever got to the game is looking at screenshots and just staring at the cover of the game drooling in gamestores)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow! Kairi's outfit looks so cute... *_*

I had heard about the second game for PS2, but not a GBA one. O_o COOL!!!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Yeah I knew about this a few days ago. Thank God the style of the original has been left untouched, although made slightly more grown up. It's looking good, as is the GBA version. My guess is that the GBA game is what happened after the original Kingdom Hearts, then KH2 is set some years later by the looks of things.

Good to see the Disney theme is still there, and hopefully they'll bring back some Final Fantasy characters, or even worlds.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • i cant believe the creators of certain games are making the characters in sequels age! like Jak and Daxter! the sequel (Jak 2) he looks alot older than in the first game!!!

CROCODILE IN YOUR ICE CREAM!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ;_; The site isn't working. I don't see screenshots. I'm going to cry.

o_O; Eh.. yeah. I rented a PS2 and KH a while ago and I loved it. It's the reason I want a PS2 so much (but my mom wants me to wait for PS3 x.o'). I'm pretty happy about this GBA thing... but won't the gameplay be a lot different since you can't pack so much... er... data on the GBA cartridges? *shrugs* I can't wait, though. =D

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • I love "Kingdom Hearts". The First Game was Excellent.
    I cannot wait until they make 2 and 3 :)

Pikastorm

Is it Friday yet?
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    ;_; The site isn't working. I don't see screenshots. I'm going to cry.

o_O; Eh.. yeah. I rented a PS2 and KH a while ago and I loved it. It's the reason I want a PS2 so much (but my mom wants me to wait for PS3 x.o'). I'm pretty happy about this GBA thing... but won't the gameplay be a lot different since you can't pack so much... er... data on the GBA cartridges? *shrugs* I can't wait, though. =D
    Yeah, the GBA game is supposed to use cards to battle (I'm guessing ala Megaman Battle Network) But it should be cool regardless of the battle format.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back