• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Things Are Bugging Me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    1. To be friends with someone... DONT BE MEAN LIKE ME! XD
    2. To be on someone's Friends List, send a PM to that person.
    3. To get paired, go to the Other Chat forum and look for a thread called "Pair Up and Romance Thread".
    4. Pair Up is when ya is friend with someone and wanna say yar paired, just for fun XD

Years
    We can be friends,and we can be "Paired" up,if you want,I'll even add you to my friends list.And I don't mind if your mean.

~Rachel~

Years
    trap-door57 said:
    We can be friends,and we can be "Paired" up,if you want,I'll even add you to my friends list.And I don't mind if your mean.

~Rachel~

ok whats happanin in here can sum1 tell me bcuz im kinda new here

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    D-cloud said:
    xcuse me everybody but what is "paired up"
    well Pair up is when a friend of the opposite gender wants to pair up with ya (dont have to be a friend XD) and please dont double post, theres a little button on the bottom right hand corner of your post that says "Edit" and there you can edit your first post X3 hope that helped y'all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back