• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Two Useful Tips for FR/LG*

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
Years
  • 1. Pokemon Slots: Auto Bet 3 (Down 3x)
    Info:
    The slot machine starts and you bet 3 coins automatically

A. Go to your options (Start > Options)
    B. Change Button Type to anything but Help (Choose L=A, or LR)
    C. Play slots and instead of pressing down three times, press R

2. No repeats (Should work for most other games too)
    Tired of the person you are talking repeating the same thing when you tap A? This tip lets you stop NPC from talking again. All you need to do is to follow one step.

A. Tap B instead of A.

*The reason why this thread is titled "For FR/LG" is because these are the games I use them for. Please tell me if you can use them for other games too, and I'll change it as soon as I can.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Those two aren't really helpful... especially if you're a fast reader and have been able to press a button 5-6 times a second.

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Imagine if you're multitasking and just using your right hand to play. It's kinda difficult for most people to press the down button (The D-Pad is on the left side) with their right hand on the right side of the GBA. And who cares if you are a fast reader. No one is talking about that! Fast readers still tap A and accidentally go over the script again!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Imagine if you're multitasking and just using your right hand to play. It's kinda difficult for most people to press the down button (The D-Pad is on the left side) with their right hand on the right side of the GBA. And who cares if you are a fast reader. No one is talking about that! Fast readers still tap A and accidentally go over the script again!

I can play a normal GBA with one hand, and not my dominant hand. Besides, I never really care what the NPC has to say, so i ignore it usually. Or spelling mistakes.

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Raise your pokemon equally to make the game more fun :)

What does that have to do with anything?

I can play a normal GBA with one hand, and not my dominant hand.

Who cares about what you can do? This thread is for people who actually needs them.

Besides, I never really care what the NPC has to say, so i ignore it usually. Or spelling mistakes.

Me too, but with Lance, he kinda talks a lot. I always accidentally Tap A and go over the script again, so I had to go more slowly, until I found out about the B Button thing. If you don't like my post, then pretend I'm an NPC and ignore it.

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • He/she took this to be a "everyone have a go at making tips" thread. May as well be though, to make it more worthwhile.

^ LOL. I love you.
    But seriously, who hasn't already used the B button thing? It's not really all that helpful, in my opinion. Pleasedon'tshootmeforsayingthat?

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Like I said, "This thread is for people who actually needs them."
    An I don't even have a gun.

Back