• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

two weeks new

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
  • hey people im a wildly new guy so smeone old and knows their way around plz catch me and train me coz in two weeks new and im still confused peace

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello there diab_low! Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you enjoy your stay.

Well... PC is huge forum and we have lots of boards and threads. We also have many important rules and you should check them. You should. You can always VM or PM me if you're totally lost. I'm ready to help you - always.

Have fun!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there diab_low! Welcome to PC :D

I see in your postbit that you're from Sydney! Me too! (sorta). I am more than happy to catch and train you if you need someone to show you around :) though Xeberos is certainly more than capable as well! Send me a VM if you have any questions or anything, or even if you just wanna say hi!

Also, if you wanna go to this thread and fill out a few questions, Meganium90 or Snivy063 will set you up with a special mentor who has the same interests as you and will know how to show you around the specific boards you're interested in. You should check it out!

Years
  • Hi Diab_Low.

I am Hikari, and hey I'm from your part of Australia too! (I live close to Sydney's CBD btw)

It seems like you might get a good friend in me.

I think Shining Raichu (you can call him Andy) has already covered the forum for you but I've seen you posting quite a bit.

Just remember to talk to mods like him if you have a question.

I hang out most often in Other Trivia, although I'm a regular in the Pokemon-based boards too. Especially Black and White when it comes to the Pokemon-based boards, me being a 5th Gen Fangirl.

Outside of PC, I do work every Monday, studying twice a week and also having an Admin job to do on another Pokemon forum. Yeah, my life is hectic but it doesn't stop me coming here a lot!

So, I'll see you... fellow Sydneysider. I'm always free for a VM chat!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • To ABOVE
    thanx. A lot guys I'll b sure to be in touch if I need anything peace

Back