• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyler flies like paper, gets high like planes~

Years
  • Congrats!~ : D I was wondering when Midori was going to get a partner. XD I know you'll do great. : 3 *hands noob stick*

Thanks~ :3 Noob stick will go great with my spear. :P

OMGOMGGGGG TYLER WTF!?!? fkl;nerl igtuhl4t;jgnlrtjkbvg[/keyboard spam]

Well, I totally saw this coming at some point in the near future. Sucks that it had to happen while I was stuck in the effing hospital XDD

Congratulations, Bra'. You totally deserve this, and I know you'll do a great job moderating this newbish hell-hole of an online pokemon forum. Just do me a favor, k? Don't let it get too far to your head. I've lost...too many friends here like that...

Remember, Me>You in every way possible. You know what this means, right? Even though we can still be friends outside of PC, I must request that you never again talk to me through this site, seeing as I'm such a total non-conformist, and must now "stick it to you" seeing as you are now "the man." Whatever the hell that means.

...Congratulations :]

Also: HAHAOMGLOLO!!!! YOU PLAY WOW!? I did for like, 20 minutes once...then decided it sucked, and...yeah...

Thanks Mike.. XD BUT SHUTUP BECAUSE WOW IS FUN AND ADDICTING. ;;

Where was I when this happened? o.o; -shot'd-

Congrats on getting modded, dude! You really deserve it! Make sure you hit those MCG n00bs hard in the head with your new mod powwarz. :P

Yeah, where were you?! God... XD Nah, but thank you~ :D

Aha! I found it! I knew Tyler would have a congratulatory thread! I mean come ON, It's Tyler!

Congratz, but then... I don't know what your modding, I read that your on MCG, but then... I saw you often in the Art Gallery o _O

... Well, take it from me, you'll rock at being a mod!

Thanks! I'm not really active in the Art Gallery anymore, but I could see why you thought that. XD

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'm trying my best not to be like.... what you saw on MSN. But anyways, I guess I'll just come here to say congrats once again. I guess, like everyone else says, you do deserve it. But you have to really promise me what you promised me, this way I won't got like what you saw on MSN more. Please it just happened way too much when all these promotions happened.

So yeah, congrats Tyler, I can't wait to see you around more. ^^

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Congrats. You now officialy must show me a screenshot of the staff forums.

Once again, congrats on being modded.

Years
  • Congratulations on your promotion! *Mewthree cracks whip* Get to work!

Thanks! And I'm trying I'm trying! XD

I'm trying my best not to be like.... what you saw on MSN. But anyways, I guess I'll just come here to say congrats once again. I guess, like everyone else says, you do deserve it. But you have to really promise me what you promised me, this way I won't got like what you saw on MSN more. Please it just happened way too much when all these promotions happened.

So yeah, congrats Tyler, I can't wait to see you around more. ^^

Don't worry, I'll keep that promise, but if something happens you have to tell me. XD

Congrats. You now officialy must show me a screenshot of the staff forums.

Once again, congrats on being modded.

Thanks but... there's staff forums?

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Tyler-san! What a surprise! -shot-
    Congratulations on being modded. That's so aweshum. >3

Years
  • Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Congratulations, Tyler. I was going to bombard you on MSN with messages not fit for this thread, but I forgot my password so I couldn't. I'm sure you'll do a great job, m'boy.

Wow. We really need to talk more.

Back