• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Type Game (revived)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Articuno... that's one of my favorites.

On with the ice type, one of my 2 favorite type in the game!
    Dewgong

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    But Walrein just looks like a fat piece of blubber with a giant mustache (looks like an overgrown mustache than whiskers...) Dewgong is more elegant and not so over-weight looking...

Glalie

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Articuno, an very annoying creature to battle against (and still is now... but not as annoying as Regi Ice)

and now it's on to the flying types. We've listed every single ice type already.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ahh...Snorlax...I was lucky to even have caught it in my Crystal game, but it was well worth it...

Ursaring, another pretty powersul Normal-type in GCS...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    skitty, an overly popular pok?mon that lacks any battling power whatsoever...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Really it's just natural charm that makes it a bit useful... but then Delcatty does look decliate and elegant (not Skitty)

Pidgeot

Back