• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Types of pokemon weekly poll #4: Dragon Pokemon

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
  • What are your favourite Dragon-type pokemon?
    My favourites are Salamence, Dragonite and Flygon.

What are your least favourite Dragon-type pokemon?
    Druddigon and Garchomp

Why do you or don't you like the Dragon pokemon?
    I like them since they have good moves, designs, abilities, etc.

What would you do if Dragon pokemon were real?
    Sneak up on one and then... *Go! Ultra Ball!* ''Oh no the Pokemon broke free'' RUUUUUUUUNNN! :P

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I like Salamence, Zekrom and Dragonair (shiny) All three are majestic and strong. Dragonair gives that mystical appeal and Salamence is your typical intimidating dragon. Zekrom has unique typing.
    Crimigan/Druggidon. out of proportion + bad colour scheme doesn't mix.
    I don't mind them. They are great looking pokemon and are rare, but they aren't my favourites because they come in-game later on which is annoying and they are generally stronger than all the other pokemon.
    What would you do if Draogn pokemon were real?
    SLAY ONE :D I would try to catch on of the flying ones and fly it everywhere n_n

Years
    - probably salamence. I think I just like how it looks cool and it's strong, only really used it once in battle, though. shame about the 4x ice weakness.

- hydreigon. people claim it to be this big, strong dragon that can defeat anything, when really it just takes one close combat and it's gone.

- they're overrated. I do like them, kinda, but they're not as indestructable as people claim them to be.

- not much, really. just stick with the pokemon I already have and move on.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • What are your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon?
    I've always loved Salamence <3 Altaria has also risen up to one of my favorites too thanks to my Platinum :3 I also really like Deino's line, too~ And Lati@s. And Reshiram. And Kyurem. And Flygon. And Giratina.

What are your least favourite Dragon-type Pokemon?
    Not a big fan of Dialga, personally. It looks more like a horse than it does a Dragon. Though then again, Haxorus looks more like a centipede, but at least it somewhat looks like a Dragon. Don't like Dragonite too much either, though Dragonair and Dratini I find adorable <3

Why do you or don't you like the Dragon Pokemon?
    I honestly like Dragon Pokemon. Like with Normal types, they seem to be able to learn many moves of different types, making them more fearsome than before. I also like some of the different type match-ups, too. Oh, and I can make Fairy Tail references with them :DDD

What would you do if Dragon Pokemon were real?
    Reshiram, use your Karyuu no Houkou! /Fire Dragon's Roar Use them for cheap transportation, of course o3o And keep them as pets. And make even more Fairy Tail references with them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 1. Flygon, Latias, and Dragonite are my favorites. They look awesome and perform well in battle, too.

2. I never liked Salamence and Drudiggon is just plain strange-looking.

3. I like how Dragons are resistant against popular types like Water, Fire, and Electric. But I really don't care for the fact that Dragon moves are only super effective against their own type.

4. Keep them around as pets and intimidate any would-be burglars. I'm not too keen on the idea of flying around on a Pokemon IRL, no matter how big the dragon is. I need four walls around me when I fly :P

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
    Years
    I love Flygon. It was one of the first Dragon Types I actually incorporated into my team.

I don't really like Garchomp.

I think most Dragon types are seriously overrated.

Run. Hide. Cry.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    What are your favourite Dragon-type pokemon?

Altaria, poof bird, plus it is a DRAGON BIRD WHO CAN LEARN ALMOST ALL ELEMENTAL MOVES, Garchocmp for sheer awesome, Reshiram for beauty, Dragon trio for nostalgia and Rayquaza for being onee of the best trio masters.

Dragonite - I mean, I don't get how people like it so much, nostalgia, probably.
    Druddigon - Meh, castle head.
    Zekrom - Just hate the design.

I guess I'm right in the middle, a lot I really like Reshiram, Altaria, Dialga, Palkia, Rayquaza ect, not because of their power, but some have some amazing designs.

Altaria would be my pillow, my pet, my awesome. Not to mention riding a Salamance. Oh, and Reshiram. RESHIIIIRAM.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
    Years
  • What are your favouriteDragon-type pokemon?
    Palkia because its part Water type. Plus its very strong.

Garchomp. Just never really liked it, don't really know why.

There to overrated and strong. It would be to easy to beat the game with all Dragons.

Find a Kingdra because it is also part Water. I would find Palkia but it would kill me.

Last edited:
    Back