• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Typical Hello and Whotnot

Years
    Hello gentlemen and ladies.
    I'm here now. You can resume living :D.
    I'm totally kidding.. good god if I was that full of myself I'd hate myself xD.
    In any case, just as a short intro, I'm Willow. Halloh.
    erm... what else should I put D: .
    I love video games in general, and the GBC was the first game system I ever owned myself. Pokemon was the very first game I played on it :3. Though Sonic the Hedghog 1 was the very first game I played.
    I plan on becoming a video game programmer, and am working my way through college to do so.
    I love mods and hacks, and pretty much anything to do with it :D.

I love me some moemon, so feel free to let me know about some of those hacks that include sprites that aren't seen normally! I'd love to check it out.

Been ripping sprites from LG moemon and indexing the few sprites I could find on the internet to put my favorites into my games. FR Omega mainly. But others too, of course. Kindof becomming obsessed. I hit 1k sprites manually ripped today @_@ ugh. I'm too deep to turn back now xD.

Anyways, nice meeting you all, lurkers and posters alike. Thanks for readin'.

Tata~
    Willow

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Willow. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that ROM Hacking was one of the main reasons that you decided to join? I have no idea about what you guys do, but if you check out the Emulation forums, I'm sure you'll be able to find people to help you. And PC is full of budding video game enthusiasts for all manner of games; feel free to visit the Video Gaming forum and start talking to other people. If you have any general questions (i.e. not about ROM Hacking, as I'd be more than useless!) don't hesitate to contact a staff member: we're the ones with bold usernames. So... have fun here at PC! :D

Years
    Welcome Willow! The Emulation section of the forum is sure one for you. Everyone here at PC is helping, staff or not. Just feel free to ask. And I too am looking to go to college for video game development. I plan on being a graphic designer, but good luck on becoming a programmer. And if you need any not ripped off sprites, just ask in the Emulation section. There are plenty of sprite makers here. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the forums!

Back