• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar in Colosseum...how do I catch it..:(

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    I'm really sorry for making a thread about just catching this..but I'm new and I don't know where everything goes... :dead: .. Sorry though..

Anyway, I've tried getting him to his red bar and putting him to sleep, but when I throw an Ultra ball...after the first roll of it he keeps getting out... Is he the pok?mon I'm supposed to catch with my Master ball..?

Help greatly appreciated... Please tell me how u catched yours.. Thanks again :).

EDIT: If I trade one of my pokemon from Colosseum to Sapphire.. will I still be able to get Ho-oh..? Or should I wait till I purify all 48 pokemon then catch Ho-oh then trade my pokemon away..?

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Many people say Tyranitar is the hardest to catch and purify, so it is the Masterball Pokemon, and, if you didn't already use all 3, a Time Flute will seriously help purify him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    Thank you very much Shadow... So therefore I should use my Master ball on Tyranitar, since the rest of the pokemon aren't that hard to catch..?

And I'm happy I still have my 2 time flutes.. :D The third I left at the 100th place and I didn't beat the guy cause I wanna get Ho-oh..So buff I'm ok :D..

Thanks anyways..but there's no other pokemon that really need to be caught with the Masterball right? :paranoid: They can be caught with Ultra and beyond..?

Back