• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Tyranitar vs Suicune

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • Tyranitar vs Suicune
    Tyranitar vs Suicune

Who do you prefer?

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Suicune hands down for me. Over the last month or so It has become my favorite legendary, passing Dialga finally, and in a battle overall, I would see Suicune defeating Tyranitar due to type advantage and we kinda had a battle between them of sorts (not directly focused solely on each other) in the 4th movie and Suicune came out on top in that situation.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    I've always loved Suicune, but Tyranitar is a BEAST. So yeah... Ummmmmmmmmm.... Suicune. For reasons. :P

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I've never really liked the look of any of the legendary dogs, and Tyranitar is absolutely epic looking. Aaand he has an even cooler Mega. Just look at this thing.
    Tyranitar vs Suicune

I rest my case.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Tyranitar vs Suicune
    Tyranitar vs Suicune

Who do you prefer?
    Those are two very different pokémon, aren't they? May I ask why you want to compare them?

Personally I prefer Suicune though, since Tyranitar never appealed much to me at all d:

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Those are two very different pokémon, aren't they? May I ask why you want to compare them?

Personally I prefer Suicune though, since Tyranitar never appealed much to me at all d:

They are two Pokemon with high bst, found at the end of the johto dex. They also are very good to use competitively especially TTar.

Back