• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar07's foster care

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    what's up guys, I was wondering if you all want to help me clear some room in my PC boxes by taking some pokes off my hands. Now the way I raise pokemon, might be considered weird, but what I do is try to create pokemon families. Like I'll take a male or female pokemon and breed like 3 children and then raise one or two of those children and then breed cousins, and etc. This method can be useful to mix up the IV's more, but it also leaves me with a bunch of pokemon I'm not gonna raise. And I could use a few more pokemon to reproduce and bring new IV's. So lemme tell you guys what I'm offering and what I want

Offering:
    Bulbasaur- with Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, and Sunny Day inherited from father Victreebel
    Electrike- knows Shock Wave from Dunsparce (makes it easier to train from lvl. 1)
    Natu- knows Steel Wing from Skarmory
    Carvanha- knows Surf and Captivate
    Quilfish- knows Ice Beam & Waterfall (Carvanha's nephew)
    Cubone- knows Rock Slide & Thrash
    Venonat- knows Bug Bite and has tinted lens
    Slowpoke- knows Thunder Wave

Need:
    Corphish
    Nosepass
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Snorunt

my FC is 2535-2368-2373

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Can I have the Bulbasaur please, I have a female Snorunt to offer.

If you do accept my offer can you Vm or Pm me?

Last edited:
    Back