• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyrannitar or Garchomp

Garchomp or Tyranitar???

• Garchomp

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    Garchomp its awesome its super powerful and well why wouldn't you love a strong Pokemon where you can easily beat your pokenoob friends.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Garchomp isn't officially Uber right now, it is being tested to be moved in OU in a few weeks.

I like Garchomp more, has a great design, and I like dragons.

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    Garchomp.
    Not only does it have Eathquake to nail T-tar with, its Speed and Attack is better. It also has a great design.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    I'm gonna have to say Tyranitar, because back in the days, when I had my Gameboy Color and my Pokémon Silver version, I struggled for several hours to capture a Larvitar, and then struggled for several days, if not weeks, to make a level 100 Tyranitar of it.

Ayselipera

Well I have never raised a Tyranitar, but I did raise a Garchomp once and it was very unpleasant. It just didn't end up being that great of a pokemon. So I'd say Tyranitar.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I am more of a garchomp fan. I had a lot of fun using garchomp for ingame and WiFi battles so I liked it. I never was able to get a major game changing sweep with him but it was cool to use him.

One thing that kind of turned me off from Tyrantar was the fact that you had to wait till the end of the game to get Lavitar and thus you had no time to play with it while with Gible was catchable around early midgame so ton of time to play with and use.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Garchomp is not an Uber for me. He was just pushed into the uber tier as he was difficult to beat. He is just a pseudo-legendary just like T-Tar! I really don't consider Garchomp an uber. Besides T-tar also has that +defense in sandstorm. So as I dont consider garchomp as an Uber and as Garchomp is more fierce looking I choose g-chomp! I understand that G-chomp is difficult to beat but its weak in the uber tier with the likes of Dialga,Palkia,Mewtwo!
    Garchomp.
    Not only does it have Eathquake to nail T-tar with, its Speed and Attack is better. It also has a great design.
    I agree that it has much more speed but it doesnt have more attack. T-tar's attack=134 but G-chomp's attack= 130.

Back