• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tythtyth's Shop

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    This patch ;D

filllllllllllllllllllllllllller
    Yeah that's Kazo's patch, well not just Kazo's patch but Kazo's team is working on that patch.

I'm probably going to join Kazo's team too sometime next week since Kazo already asked me to join his Black & White translation team 2 week ago.

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
  • Hi, I have really wanted Zorua and Zoruak (If I spelled those right I should get a lollypop lol) but I can't go to Japan, I wish I could offer something good for the event Celebi and the dogs but I don't.. I have about 10 pokemon in white, Vicinti, my starter and a few others whose names I don't know how to spell or pronounce. I do have some decent stuff in HG but the only thing worthy is my only Shiny I ever caught without cheating (Except for the MB I used) and I was nine so who could blame me? Do you think you could send over the Celebi and or the dogs (I don't know if zorua can evolve into Zoruak or it's like the Manaphy baby thing), I can send them back once the events have been activated.

Stuff you may want (I don't really know to much about stats so I only posted the levels)

Gengar: Level 41, Shiny (I will probably not trade this but I haven't been offered)
    Charizard: Level 70, Shiny, Cloned, Obtained off Pokecommunity (I probably won't trade this at all)
    Raichu: Shiny, Level 64, Previously event Pichu
    Espeon: Level 73, Obtained at the 10th anniversary
    Absol: Level 70, obtained at the 10th anniversary
    Almost 30 Mudkips, All Level 1, all bred myself, no idea if they are any good, Egg moves: Surf, Waterfall
    Alakazam: Level 75, obtained at the 10th anniversary
    Linoone: Level 27, was once the event Zigzagoon from gamestop, I got it in a trade at a tournament that I came in last place lol
    Latios: Level 40: Obtained at pewter city with the Enigma Stone event

That's about it for stuff you may want, I'll check here to see if you have replied, or if you have an Xbox 360 (Live would be required) Or a PS3 you can reach me viva Private Message
    Username on PSN: godrex2
    Username on Live Gold: godrex2

Thanks!

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • I'm interested in :
    Hitomoshi @ Modest
    Tythtyth's Shop

IV's: 31/28/31/31/18/31
    Egg Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Monozu @ Timid
    Tythtyth's Shop

IV's: 31/7/24/31/29/31
    Egg Moves: Earth Power

I don't really have much to offer though, seeing it's a new game and all. But the pokemon I have on BW are in my sig. I also have pokemon on my SS (check my shop in my sig) if you want those too :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Ponyta Lv. 19 @ Sassy

Is this ponyta UT?

Yes

Hi, I have really wanted Zorua and Zoruak (If I spelled those right I should get a lollypop lol) but I can't go to Japan, I wish I could offer something good for the event Celebi and the dogs but I don't.. I have about 10 pokemon in white, Vicinti, my starter and a few others whose names I don't know how to spell or pronounce. I do have some decent stuff in HG but the only thing worthy is my only Shiny I ever caught without cheating (Except for the MB I used) and I was nine so who could blame me? Do you think you could send over the Celebi and or the dogs (I don't know if zorua can evolve into Zoruak or it's like the Manaphy baby thing), I can send them back once the events have been activated.

Stuff you may want (I don't really know to much about stats so I only posted the levels)

Gengar: Level 41, Shiny (I will probably not trade this but I haven't been offered)
    Charizard: Level 70, Shiny, Cloned, Obtained off Pokecommunity (I probably won't trade this at all)
    Raichu: Shiny, Level 64, Previously event Pichu
    Espeon: Level 73, Obtained at the 10th anniversary
    Absol: Level 70, obtained at the 10th anniversary
    Almost 30 Mudkips, All Level 1, all bred myself, no idea if they are any good, Egg moves: Surf, Waterfall
    Alakazam: Level 75, obtained at the 10th anniversary
    Linoone: Level 27, was once the event Zigzagoon from gamestop, I got it in a trade at a tournament that I came in last place lol
    Latios: Level 40: Obtained at pewter city with the Enigma Stone event

That's about it for stuff you may want, I'll check here to see if you have replied, or if you have an Xbox 360 (Live would be required) Or a PS3 you can reach me viva Private Message
    Username on PSN: godrex2
    Username on Live Gold: godrex2

Thanks!

What's your Victini nature?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    I'm interested in :
    Hitomoshi @ Modest
    Tythtyth's Shop

IV's: 31/28/31/31/18/31
    Egg Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Monozu @ Timid
    Tythtyth's Shop

IV's: 31/7/24/31/29/31
    Egg Moves: Earth Power

I don't really have much to offer though, seeing it's a new game and all. But the pokemon I have on BW are in my sig. I also have pokemon on my SS (check my shop in my sig) if you want those too :3

So, do you want to trade that two pokémon to your B/W and you trade me:

Sneasel Female 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant

Magby 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest

For my SS, ok?

Hi your old thread is closed so can we trade in 20 minutes?

It's not closed. Take a look in the start of this thread, it says my other shop ;D Yes, we can xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    wait so you have event celebi or for zorua? do you have black or white? i'm just curious cuz i want to get the 2 other genie pokemon. if you have black i can do the same for you with my genie.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    I have both, Black and White. My event Celebi for your Zorua. What's its nature?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    oh see i just wanted to use the event celebi to activate. i don't have zorua :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    i got a modest dream world ability musharna, modest dratini, jolly woshibon, adamant kanghaskan, adamant piloswine, jolly female ralts, adamant pupitar. idk what you want really. lol. you wouldn't happen to have a mijumaru would you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Do you have any 5th Gen pokémon? :/

Well.... to be totally honest with you, "NO". I have my white version but I'm a little way behind right now. I know this might be kinda crazy, but I thought maybe I can trade you one of my 4th gen. pokemon to your plat/D/P/HG/SS games and then maybe you can trade that pokemon to my white version. =/

Back