• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tythtyth's Shop

Years
  • For the 4 generation shop i want:
    GC09 Shiny Milotic Lv. 50 @ Timid
    VGC10 Shiny Eevee Lv. 50 @ Hardy
    TRU Arceus Lv. 100 @ Bold
    I offer Birth Island Deoxys T,10ANNIV Lugia T,10ANNIV Ho-oh T.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    For the 4 generation shop i want:
    GC09 Shiny Milotic Lv. 50 @ Timid
    VGC10 Shiny Eevee Lv. 50 @ Hardy
    TRU Arceus Lv. 100 @ Bold
    I offer Birth Island Deoxys T,10ANNIV Lugia T,10ANNIV Ho-oh T.

If they are totally legit, I accept ;D

Years
  • Yeah they are totally legit.:)but i can't trade now because i don't have wi-fi now but in some hours i can :) thanks again.:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Yeah they are totally legit.:)but i can't trade now because i don't have wi-fi now but in some hours i can :) thanks again.:)

Ok, so when you're ready send me a PM/VM or post in this thread ;D

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Bagon, Trapinch or Ralts, can you have it?
    I have a ralts (its nicknamed tho), I restarted my game a couple hours ago but my friend ~RNC~ here is holding it for me

Is there anyway I get that dragon now and I will give you ralts later, when she is on again?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    I really need that Ralts. I can't trade now. Just later ;/

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    hey are we still up for the adamant piloswine for event celebi? sorry i haven't replied. starting my new quarter and heavy projects for the first week

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    No, I'm not a mod. :P I'm just interested in taking a look at one of your bred Pokémon and compare it too some of mine for checking.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    hey are we still up for the adamant piloswine for event celebi? sorry i haven't replied. starting my new quarter and heavy projects for the first week

Yes.

No, I'm not a mod. :P I'm just interested in taking a look at one of your bred Pokémon and compare it too some of mine for checking.

How can I know you wont rob me?

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Oh, I don't mean to trade, but look at it's summary screen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    hey do you have those shiny beasts? if ya do can we trade for one so i can activate the other event? i can trade a timid zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory. if not can we trade for that modest hitomoshi?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    hey do you have those shiny beasts? if ya do can we trade for one so i can activate the other event? i can trade a timid zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory. if not can we trade for that modest hitomoshi?

I trade your Zorua only for 1 shiny beast.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    well where do you live. this way i can make time so i know when you're on. tomorrow hopefully though

Back