• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tythtyth's Shop

godrex2

Heavy Rain
Years
  • Hey I just realized that my games are in japanese lol, can you tell me what those natures are in japanese characters? if not I'll look it up, it may take a little while to get a viciniti of that nature because I haven't even started black, and I have to keep catching it to see if I got it right.

Thanks rex.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Hey I just realized that my games are in japanese lol, can you tell me what those natures are in japanese characters? if not I'll look it up, it may take a little while to get a viciniti of that nature because I haven't even started black, and I have to keep catching it to see if I got it right.

Thanks rex.

I don't know Japanese, I have an English Patch

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    alright we haven't been able to trade due to time difference but tomorrow possibly by my noon time so in 14 hours i'll try to be on

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
  • Hey I just started Black to evolve one of my trade only, from white, and I noticed that my Mijimiru (The water otter thing) Has almost perfect stats (I think this is in the correct order these are the stats from bottom down I think this is the right order), HP: 22, ATK: 12, DEF: 11, SP. ATK: 11, SP. DEF: 11, Speed: 12, and it is practically UT it leveled up from the starting two battles but otherwise no training what so ever. If you want that instead of the Victini from Black let me know.

Thanks,
    Rex

Back