• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

U.S Gamestop Darkrai Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hey PokeCommunity, my name is Adolfo and i just got into Pokemon a few months ago. Haven't played Since Gen 2!. Exited about Sun&Moon i own Omega Ruby. Anyways, i was able to obtain few Darkrai codes and i have 5 left. Would like to trade them for Pokemon/events i have missed. The codes must be redeem by August 31 so they should be good to go. The Pokemon i most interested are:

1. Diancie missed this event Grrrrr
    2. Celebi
    3. Mew
    4. Jirachi
    5. Mew x/y
    please let them be legit thanks, you may offer some cool pokemon if you don't have any of my top 6. but i really want them lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    as there are no stores near my home i send them an e-mail asking if it was possible for them to send me a code trough e-mail, got a reply that you could only get the codes in the store and only 1 for each person, yet u were able to get more than 5 xD

that aside :p, i'd really love to have one of those codes but i dont have any of those pokemon u mentioned above, what i do have is a shiny furfrou with 5IV. or i could even get you almost any (dexnav searchable) pokemon with their HA and 5IV.

(just noticed that they are U.S codes, would i be able to use them if im from EU?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    hey PokeCommunity, my name is Adolfo and i just got into Pokemon a few months ago. Haven't played Since Gen 2!. Exited about Sun&Moon i own Omega Ruby. Anyways, i was able to obtain few Darkrai codes and i have 5 left. Would like to trade them for Pokemon/events i have missed. The codes must be redeem by August 31 so they should be good to go. The Pokemon i most interested are:

1. Diancie missed this event Grrrrr
    2. Celebi
    3. Mew
    4. Jirachi
    5. Mew x/y
    please let them be legit thanks, you may offer some cool pokemon if you don't have any of my top 6. but i really want them lol

I only see a top 5 xD but I'll be willing to trade all 5(6?) for the codes

Years
  • as there are no stores near my home i send them an e-mail asking if it was possible for them to send me a code trough e-mail, got a reply that you could only get the codes in the store and only 1 for each person, yet u were able to get more than 5 xD

that aside :p, i'd really love to have one of those codes but i dont have any of those pokemon u mentioned above, what i do have is a shiny furfrou with 5IV. or i could even get you almost any (dexnav searchable) pokemon with their HA and 5IV.

(just noticed that they are U.S codes, would i be able to use them if im from EU?)

Wow sorry to hear that, I'm the opposite have many stores near me haha that's why i was able to obtain more than 1 lol. No, unfortunately these codes will not work for EU. Unless you have a U.S based game i believe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back