• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: uber::March 2005 // Pok?mon Dirt Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    turns out it was a problem with opera.

and on my previous post, substitute "we" for "i" - i didnt mean to say "we", i dont know why that happened

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    Really rox...Storyline is a real difference blazing anyone around!
    How about putting rap lyrics şnstead of some texts?

Years
    Hey that sounds kewl!.How do I see it or try it out?.....and I'm makeing a Pok'emon game,its called {Pok'emon Royal Blue Sapphire}-Its an up-grad of Sapphire,you can get ALL the Pok'emon,and also a "Brand New Breed" of Pok'emon,all New Types,more playable Poeple, and there is a really cool thing at the end of the game.You also can have 7 Pok'emon in your party(How cool is that?).You can down load music(if you want) on to it,so its not the same dumb old music,over and over and over again,thank God.Its a Brand New place called Tallen,You can chose your age,so your not a 14 year old,New starter Pok'emon....Its not done yet,I'll tell y'all when it is :D

webduelist

POKEMONOFFSPRING
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    bad problem

i cant play pokemon dirt brown its goyt a problem with the maping u cant get past the truck it says map invalid so will u plz fix it

Years
    Thats just my Idea,I cant wait to get it off the ground. when I said I was working on it,I ment I still have more Ideas,and if some-one could tech me how to "HACK",that would be great!.Its an up-grad of Blue-&-Sapphire,like puting them to gather,and I have an Idea.The New porfesser(how ever ya spill it) later on in the game,she makes a thing to mix Pok'emon,like mixing 2 Pok'emon,but that would be to hard to make,but nothin is impossable.Just PM me on how to "HACK".Bve!!

~Rachel~(I'm a girl for 6 days,hehe)

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    webduelist said:
    i cant play pokemon dirt brown its goyt a problem with the maping u cant get past the truck it says map invalid so will u plz fix it

i have no idea... works fine for me...

and what says 'map invalid'

like a message comes up in VBA or somethin??

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Pretty cool sprite, could use a bit of work, but it looks pretty good to me. And her skirt is pretty short isnt it? haha. Anyway, good luck with your hack firemaster, im anxious to see how it turns out :D

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    KiraYamato said:
    And her skirt is pretty short isnt it?

HAHA... a GUY said that.... man... this place is creepy

If yer nice i'll do one of her in a thong :D

(look.. i didnt double post)
    You asked ;) so here it is... just gotta find an excuse to put THIS one in game!

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    there cool dude and your game sounds awesome i've been waiting for a challenge cause some pokemon games like the ones i play on gameboy are easy

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    Goatman56 said:
    there cool dude and your game sounds awesome i've been waiting for a challenge cause some pokemon games like the ones i play on gameboy are easy

oh yea.. my game will be a challenge...

and the 8 gyms will only be the first half of the game... muhahahaha

(the script wizard has plans)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back