• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: uber::March 2005 // Pok?mon Dirt Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    sure. if you dont like the legs, go ahead and change 'em

you cant use any colors that arent already in the sprite tho.
    If i like it i'll use it.
    Ill give you credit... somewhere....

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    Here....its not really good (I mean...I'm not much better of a spriter than you are...I'm just a critic :P), but mainly, I just changed her hips and shoes to face the same direction as the top half of her body. Also, I made her walking stick longer and made the bottom of it more "rounded". If you use it, you'll have to touch up on her shoes a bit i think...ah well...its 1:00 a.m. so my brain's not functioning that well so I didn't do much. I hope u use it(at least touch up on it), but it's all right if you don't.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Her legs are so long that it's wierd... lol.

I'm sorry Han-Wen, but i think they are a bit too long ^^;;

webduelist

POKEMONOFFSPRING
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    one error

well any ways when u come around the been to foothills i think it was u can see the bikers ect u removed from the rought

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    firemaster: no probs, just use ur one and adjust it...i'm real bad at spriting :P

Xeno: now that u mention it....yeah the do look long...but then i did it after midnight X( so I probably just didn't notice...

Jason

Banned
    Years
    firemaster said:
    the wheather system isnt fully done yet, but here's a pic of what is working....

forgive mays sprite, i took these SS's before i gut the new sprite in....
    AWESOMELY RAD!!! Keep it up Firemaster!

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    i got mad HW. I really hope it doesnt come to this, but it could be 2 weeks w/o hacking.... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

when the weather is done, it will be good. Too good.
    *sharpens stick to fend off requests for me giving out the script*
    (heh.... i'll do it if i have time to explain it all....)

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    *stares at both screens in awe and becomes speechless*
    wow.

You even got a puddle in there only during rainy days! That is soooo cool!
    Oh yeah, why aren't u having any trainers other than they gym leader in the gyms?

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    Han-Wen said:
    *stares at both screens in awe and becomes speechless*
    wow.

You even got a puddle in there only during rainy days! That is soooo cool!
    Oh yeah, why aren't u having any trainers other than they gym leader in the gyms?

hmm..... good question. It always kinda annoyed me but i guess i can add 'em easy enough....

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    Hi! I think your hack is awesome! No offense but, the trainer sprites need work... oh, what am I saying! I'm no professional.. anyway, The reason I posted is to show you I did a little work on the hiker sprite. I adjusted her arms and legs, and the shirt was a bit low, so I brought it up a bit. Also, the shape of her breast was a little off, so I fixed that too. I hope it's okay. Here it is:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    no offense, but mine is better. The arms look strange, posing is akward.

how many colors is that anyways?

Some trainers will get touched up. The hiker will look like this (i may repose arms and legs slightly):

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    No, their people that FM isn't using, but he keeps 'em there for if he would need an extra character. Instead of Deleting them. I think ^^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back