• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: uber::March 2005 // Pok?mon Dirt Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Because he might be able to use them in the future...

better take the sure, for then unsure.

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
    Jeez, you payin attention? He said he did that to make it effortless to check for bugs (or something similar, I remember the uber Pidgey making SOMETHING effortless...)

Great stuff! When can we all expect a finished version?

webduelist

POKEMONOFFSPRING
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    lol

hey firemaster this hack needs some sourt of villen well there is a fire and a water what about grass lol well this needs some sort of villin or its going to be betten to qwickly

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    :( I don't know how to say this. No offense, but the weather thingy looks quite...

AWESOME!!!!:D

I wish I could script like you *then maybe putting Mew, Lapras, and Ho-Oh in my hack won't be so hard* Ahem. Did I say that out loud?

Anyhoo... Keep up the good work!

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    note to self: no lv 98 pidgeys...

anyways, i posted a minor update in my weather thread.... got the rain working and stuff, but puddles arent showing up right.... oh well.... time should fix that....

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    Why no lvl 98's?

Anyways, I thought the demo was cool! :) Not rushing you or anything, but have u scheduled an approximate time for the next beta?

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    i have no idea. I've gotten quite a bit done, but i dont know when i'll release it...

TRALALALALALALALA.....

here is a vid for ya'll. It's mad compressed, and im in the progress of redoing part of the forest, so it just looks like an empty field....

https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13021

anyways, enjoy!

P.S. Pay special attention to the puddles :D

Last edited:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    watch and enjoy!

Ditched rubys old, glitchy berry system. You gotta see the scripting that went into this...

Oh yea, and now theres another way to fish.You can sti cast, but now you can drop a line off a bridge or cliff. Check it!

i went mad with scripting....

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2005
    Always impressive to see your work in action, man you are making so many firsts in the hacking world, very cool, keep it up, I'll die if this hack is left unfinished. And you don't want that on your conscience do you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    firemaster by the way this i one of the best hacks ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    sounds good people, im here to keep this amazing hack alive.
    wooohooo go firemaster

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I cannot wait until this is done!!! Anymore intense scripts here we should know about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back