• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UBERville Tournament 2

Would you like another chance if you lose?

• No. I want to die with dignity!

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Yes! I have no dignity!

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

DemonPrince

Is teh 1337 Stalker! w00t!
    Years
    • DE
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    How come Im not in the list? I said Id be in...actually, naaah

But when does it start?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Good. That's one weakling out of the way.

Haha..I love how you just worded that but nah, that wasn't really why i joined; I know I suck, that isn't the issue; I joined because everything you seem to make in this forum dies out almost right away, and I fely kinda bad..

DemonPrince

Years
    • DE
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Actually, Ill be in it please. I may only have 3 (1 is in teh catching stage), but Im sure some normal Pokemon can kick ass

DemonPrince

Years
    • DE
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Ok ok so you are a she.. whats the chance of a girl playing online and knowing what wifi means? i think 0.005%? So she is aan extrodinary exception. Btw keep the topic alive! I want to pwn some noobs...

That is SO sexist...seriously

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    DemonPrince, you've been warned for rudeness. We don't need your instigation.

Zerosilver, you've been warned for sexist derogatory comments. Just because somebody's a girl doesn't mean they're stupid.

Come on guys, it's not that hard to stay on-topic.

Years
    Ok ok so you are a she.. whats the chance of a girl playing online and knowing what wifi means? i think 0.005%? So she is aan extrodinary exception. Btw keep the topic alive! I want to pwn some noobs...
    Thank you wakachamo. And by saying what you said Zero, you're stereotyping all the girls that play online.

Back on topic: I have decided to join the tournament myself. I don't want any less than everyone's best in this tournament.

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Thank you wakachamo. And by saying what you said Zero, you're stereotyping all the girls that play online.

Back on topic: I have decided to join the tournament myself. I don't want any less than everyone's best in this tournament.

Im just saying that guys are usually more into playing computer games thats all.. i didnt mean to offend anyone. I think girls dont care much about computers, thats what i meant. Not that you are lesser than us. Btw sign yourself up for the tournament too, i would love a battle with a girl. They seem to be more strategic than most boys out here.

Back