• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UBERville Tournament 2

Would you like another chance if you lose?

• No. I want to die with dignity!

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Yes! I have no dignity!

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    It's still stereotyping the way you said it. And if we battle I can't promise you or myself it'll be an interesting or exciting one.

So? Its true, most girls dont play computer games, i tested it at my school. 50 of the 53 girls said she dont likes games. I cant blame them. Sorry for stereotyping u. Btw why cant we battle allready, im beginning to get bored.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    So? Its true, most girls dont play computer games, i tested it at my school. 50 of the 53 girls said she dont likes games. I cant blame them. Sorry for stereotyping u. Btw why cant we battle allready, im beginning to get bored.

If any of you make one more off-topic/sexist post in this thread, a warning will be issued. Just for your note.

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    If any of you make one more off-topic/sexist post in this thread, a warning will be issued. Just for your note.

Nvm errrggg!!!!!!!!!

First off all u didnt even look good at my posts, u wouldve known im not a sexist... I never said boys were better than girls. Btw keep the topic alive guys, its sinking to the bottom of the sea!

Years
    I know you're not sexist, but the comment you made made it seem like you thought that girls know almost nothing about electronics. That's all I'm going to say for the rest of this convo. I'm going to be moving one more person to the first bracket so we can start. And I will let the 2 people in the second bracket battle as well.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well what time is it over where you live
    It was 3:37 pm when I posted my last post; the post I quoted in this message was posted at 1:08 my time. (GMT + 2 if I remember correctly) The only time when we'll be online at the same time will probably be in the weekend so maybe we could have our battle then.

Back