• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugh, I hate this season.

Years
    I usually like autumn and spring a.k.a. the "inbetween" seasons. The latter is also when my birthday takes place, although that would be in the autumn if you're in the northern hemisphere.

Summer is fun but the heat has been bad lately, and took quite a toll on this computer I have right now so I'm glad it won't heat up as much now that cool weather is on the way.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    In Ontario, Canada, they tell us there are seasons... This is what I want to tell the weather people:

Ugh, I hate this season.

We get eight months of winter, two weeks of spring, a month and a half of intense heat and high humidity, and the rest is wet fall :pink_cry: It's not fun.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    As my country only have two seasons (dry season and wet season) due to being in tropical zone, I like wet season a bit better, because it's somewhat cooler, even though I'm not fond of it a bit if it's raining.

Years
    What seasons are spring and fall? I've never heard of those before, because only summer and winter exist in Florida. :P

Years
    In Ontario, Canada, they tell us there are seasons... This is what I want to tell the weather people:

Ugh, I hate this season.

We get eight months of winter, two weeks of spring, a month and a half of intense heat and high humidity, and the rest is wet fall :pink_cry: It's not fun.

So true, I'm tired of Canada's inability to decide when it wants to give us spring. It's like the country's always teasing us by giving us that one week of decent weather then heading right back to winter. First couple snowfalls, okay, but everything after that I immediately groan and wish I lived somewhere else.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    well, i'm really looking forward to the summer. i'm not too fond of the cold, so...i'm kinda sick of it right now. but anyway, i'd say my favorite season is fall. i love the pretty colors of the trees and the smell of autumn leaves. :>

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    The summer is here. Apparently the ground hog dug another hole or some shit, so I don't have to be cold much anymore :3

I like the summer wet. I like the winters dry.

If I ever become a trillionaire I'll probably have my winter home in the desert and my summer home in a swamp/jungle/delta

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    In southern Florida there are 3 seasons: Summer, Rainy, and Tourist.

I'll leave it up to you to figure out when they happen.

Back