• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"UGH! SON OF A --- !!!"

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • What about the pokemon franchise grinds your gears the most? Maybe your "grind my gears" moment like me, are so frustrated about collecting plushies; [I CAN'T SEEM T FIND THEM ANYWHERE. D=].

Just remember: Try not to talk about your frustrations specifically in one of the pokemon franchise, like the pokemon games, but the whole pokemon franchise in general.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • That they dont all interconnect the regions together in one MASSIVE game so I have to dish out 30$ each couple of years to buy a new game..and then lose some because theres so many.

For the TCG..They need to make the rules clearer..Do you battle like in Yu-Gi-Oh? UNtil your opponets Hp is wiped out? Or if yours has a stronger attack or something? MAKE IT CLEAR FOR MY TINY LITTLE BRAIN GODFRAGGIT!

As for the anime..Why does Ash stay the same age?!?!?!?. Shouldnt he be like, 20 now? And why doesnt Misty and Brock travel with him anymore?!??!(Especially Misty <3) Main reason why I stopped watching..And I know Brock traveled with him in the Sinnoh...But without Misty its blehh. And May...Why wont you get together wish Ash?D: So much chemistry..And

Spinoffs..Those REALLY grind my gears. In my opinion, they suck.Mystery Dungeon was like..Oohh this is gonna be soooo much fun! Glad I rented and didnt buy. Major dissappointment. Didnt even know what to do for like three hours. And the Pokemon Rangers was fun..Until I got to a certain point where I couldnt capture that Froggen STEELIX!

And the action figures! Oh what happened to them? I see them no where anymore. I used to have a Pikachu, A Brock, A misty, a Kingdra..A bunch of dem and used to battle wit DEM! But now I dont see them anywhere at all ;_;.

Years
  • The fact you can't throw a stone without hitting a "Legendary". At first it was like "HOLY **** A LEGENDARY" and when someone bragged they had one everyone instantly thought that hey were lying through their teeth. Now you can practically get one before the 5th badge.

Years
  • The fact that hardly any shop sells TCG cards anymore and its very difficult to find places that do, even though I no longer collect cards anymore or even care for it.

Parts of the games annoy me like the whole trading concept and not able to get wild starters, etc.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Ash and Pikachu. For the representatives of the entire franchise, I don't think they could have chosen a worse trainer or a worse Pokemon.

Too much fanart is shipping related and features a character I like with a character I hate.

We have figurines of the Pokemon themselves, but not the trainers. I know for a fact I'd love to get my hands on a few of the trainers in figurine form.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • The TCG rules or "How to play it" the rules.. I don't get them at all. It's like they're trying to make the rules look simple, but they just aren't. That's frustrating.

Another thing that annoys me is that when they advertise certain Toys such as the interactive Pokedex and when you go to that particular shop to buy one. They say they're either out of stock or don't sell them.

And As for the Anime.. Pikachu (Isn't Ash's Pikachu suppose to be Level 50ish?) and yet it lost to a Level 5 Snivy? >.> Hello? how does that work out?, but the thing about Ash's age also riles me. I'm sure he's suppose to be at least 20 years old and yet he's still 10.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Baby Pokemon in general. I understand the point to help with the concept of breeding, but there's no need to make baby Pokemon out of perfectly good normal Pokemon, especially when in order to obtain said baby critters you need to attach a certain item to the parent in question. Unnecessary in every shape.

Also Unown. Bad enough on its own, it didn't need to be made into a plot point in Crystal and it certainly didn't need a movie all about it. NO. ONE. CARES.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • The TCG rules or "How to play it" the rules.. I don't get them at all. It's like they're trying to make the rules look simple, but they just aren't. That's frustrating.

Another thing that annoys me is that when they advertise certain Toys such as the interactive Pokedex and when you go to that particular shop to buy one. They say they're either out of stock or don't sell them.

And As for the Anime.. Pikachu (Isn't Ash's Pikachu suppose to be Level 50ish?) and yet it lost to a Level 5 Snivy? >.> Hello? how does that work out?, but the thing about Ash's age also riles me. I'm sure he's suppose to be at least 20 years old and yet he's still 10.

YES! Other people think of Pikachus level too! Id estimate him to be AT LEAST 80 by now. I mean, how many regions have they gone through, with Pikachu being Ash's main Poke? Let see..Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, And now Unova. Thats four they have completed, all 8 gyms, and umm trainer battles in between, etc. Hes used Pikachu ALOT. And i mean, he should be level 100! Or 80. Yet he lost against a brand new snivy, even without his Electric type moves? Shouldnt his defense be through the roof compared to Snivys? Fail in my opinion~ Only other way is if he "reset" or something, yet he clearly has Bolt Tackle and Iron tail, among other moves he learned in other regions. Makes no sense to me *shrugs* same as Ash's age. Oh well..

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    You know what itches me most about Pokemon? Not the franchise, the fans. They just completely go on and complain, and most of the time says "old Pokemon was better". Heck I even saw someone posted saying "Gen V Pokemon are ripoffs the the Gen I Pokemon".

And there's Ash's age and Pikachu's level. A lot of people complain about that. I always say to myself "those people take Pokemon too serious". :|

/2cents

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • In the games, I hate it when I can't get a Pokemon with the IVs and nature I want. In the anime, I hate it when people bash other characters.

Years
  • All that cash cow milking. 2 games with only minor differences, a slightly improved (not necessarily though, I prefer RB over Y for example) third one, remakes being spat out in a just as predictable pattern, myriads of spin-off games with a quality ranging from decent to utter trash... And that's just the games part of the franchise, the other parts are, due to their lower amount of success, not as bad offenders here, but still.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Harley. Many years might have passed, but I still can't stand that guy. My opinion is he should be publicly executed.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Events. Wi-Fi ones are slightly irritating as not everyone has Wi-Fi, but what annoys me more are actual public physical events that you have to show up to in person, as not everyone can get to them so some people get more out of their games just from the area they live in. =/

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Harley. Many years might have passed, but I still can't stand that guy. My opinion is he should be publicly executed.
    Nooo, I love Harley!!!

What annoys me the most is the contradictions within Jessie and James' pasts. It seems impossible to build a realistic timeline of their lives ;(.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • What about the pokemon franchise grinds your gears the most? Maybe your "grind my gears" moment like me, are so frustrated about collecting plushies; [I CAN'T SEEM T FIND THEM ANYWHERE. D=].

Just remember: Try not to talk about your frustrations specifically in one of the pokemon franchise, like the pokemon games, but the whole pokemon franchise in general.

URGHHHH FINDING SHINIES!1!!!1111 Why are they so difficult to find ;______;; They are so annoying, and most of the time, they took so long to find that it just wasn't worth it x;

Back