• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ugliest among these.

Who among these is the ugliest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
Years
  • I don't think any of these are particularly ugly, even Feebas, except for Purugly. I'll admit Jynx is strange though...

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • You forgot to add Probopass. I swear, I feel like that thing is Mario in disguise waiting to kill me..

Jynx is another ugly one..
    what's up with her face?

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • 8. Purugly- have you ever noticed the 'pure-ugly' in the name before? xD

-Well... I'm just pointing this out, Purugly was designed to look ugly...

But anyway, XD, I don't thnik any of these are the ugliest., (besides Jynx). I didn't see Probopass or Lombre on there...

Victreebel and Grimer are epicness.

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
  • Jynx with Weezing in 2nd. I actually find several of the choices to not be ugly at all. Unusual, yes. Ugly, no.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • What, most of these are awesome! Weezing is one of my favorites; it's far from ugly :(

The only two I actually think are ugly would be Glalie and Purugly. While Jynx is equally off-putting, I wouldn't say she's ugly... more, bizzare to the point where I don't want to look at her.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Weezing - Okay, Matadogasu is pretty ugly, but I've seen worse. XD So definitely not this one. =/

Feebas - >=O So. Not. Ugly! It's totally adorable. >.>

Glalie - Onigori is definitely an ugly-ass Pokémon. Srsly. >_O

Jynx - *shudder* >w< Ewww! I can't believe they banned Jynx for resembling a black person. What they should've banned it for was for being too ugly, possibly giving small children nightmares. Rujura definitely takes the cake.

Koffing - >=( Dogaasu is soooo cute!

Grimer - And so is Betobeta!

Victreebel - Okay, now this is an ugly Pokémon. XD But it doesn't top Rujura. Nothing does. XDD

Purugly - I think Bunyatto is kinda cute.​

dragontamerandrea

i love my scalies. :3
    Years
  • By far Jynx, its so human looking
    I hate human-y pokemon lol
    Atleast the rest of them look like a weird thing or creature

I honestly do not get how purugly has so many votes
    its just a cat with bigger ears?? lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Purugly. Such a creature should have never been conceived into the pokemon world...

Back