• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest features of Pokemon you think look good

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • Mega Sceptile

Everything about it is great...until that tail...

images

I just really don't like that red at its tip, I'd prefer it'd be a continuation of the green. That red irks me so...

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • mXxrrfK.png

Delibird is one of my all-time favorite Pokemon ever, but the tail being a big bag is just so creepy. :( I can't even handle it.

Lol it is quite strange, and why does he have to hold it all of the time!

Another 'mon I love but but at the same time weirds me out is Muk

Muk.full.1283273.jpg

This Pokemon's hands are just ugly with the slime just dripping off of it...oh who am i kidding, everything about this thing is ugly {XD}

yet i love it all the same. He may be a big, ugly pool of toxic waste but he's my big, ugly pool of toxic waste :)

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • I like Stantler, because the football club I support are nicknamed The Stags, but it's tail....

What sort of deer has a tail that actually looks like a football?

250px-234Stantler.png

It reminds me of this:

Ew09gy.gif

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Maybe I shouldn't bring up my least favorite part about the Azumarill family then x_x
    Hmph! At least it makes perfect sense for the Azumarill family's tails! :<

Speaking of tail tales, look at the difference between a male and a female Bidoof. Or are those really part of its tail...?
    42-399Bidoof.jpg

Back