• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon

LexAnarchy

Lunacy at its finest.
Years
  • Phew, don't know where to start ... Let's try:

Klefki: Just what were they thinking, making a Pokemon out of a keyring? And it doesn't even look cute or cool or anything ...
    Aromatisse: Just a fat *censored* piece of *censored*.
    Throh: Dude. Seriously? It looks just like a human. They could've implemented my neighbour into the game, it would be just as ugly. (Not to be mean, but you get my point there)
    Sawk: Dude. Seriously? It looks just like a human. They could've implemented my neighbour into the game, it would be just as ugly. (Not to be mean, but you get my point there)
    Gurdurr: Dude. Seriously? It looks just like a human. They could've implemented my neighbour into the game, it would be just as ugly. (Not to be mean, but you get my point there)
    Conkeldurr: Dude. Seriously? It looks just like a human. They could've implemented my neighbour into the game, it would be just as ugly. (Not to be mean, but you get my point there)
    Machoke: Dude. Seriously? It looks just like a human. They could've implemented my neighbour into the game, it would be just as ugly. (Not to be mean, but you get my point there)
    (If you haven't noticed yet, I dislike a lot of fighting types lol)
    Rhyperior: Its head looks just freaking deformed, as well as its tail (I know it's based on Ankylosaurus, but that just looks odd on it)
    Aipom and Ambipom: That sneaky smirk and those big hands, just bugger off.
    Snubbull: It's simply ugly.
    Purugly: Speaks for itself.
    Diggersby: The thing looks disgusting! Bunnelby looked so cute, they could've come up with an awesome design, but they just messed it up ...
    Lickitung: It's obese, it has a WiFi signal on its belly and its face looks absolutely ridiculous.
    Chansey: It's a chubby pink ball. That's all there's to it.
    Audino: It reminds me of rotten mushrooms whenever I see it. I don't know why, that's just how it is. What's that supposed to be anyway?
    Swirlix and Slurpuff: What in the world, seriously, candy? That looks so silly.

Back