• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugly real life girl/boyfriend or Beautiful online girl/boyfriend?

Ugly real life girl/boyfriend or beautiful online girl/boyfriend

• Ugly real life

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Beautiful online

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Minishcap

Fecaloma
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Everyone's beautiful online so in that regard your ugly irl girlfriend becomes beautiful.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Looks come second for me, as cheesey as it sounds, I care about what's inside. I don't think I would like to pursue an online relationship because I'm lazy (don't want to drive a couple thousand kilometers every time I want to see her) and I'd rather know and ineract with the person in real life.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Real life. Who says I find them ugly? My taste in partners are very strange...since I tend to like the ones shoved into a corner or such...or to put it simply, the quiet ones.

I never want an online relationship, for I've tried them before and they don't suit me at all....unless they really try and somehow interest me much more, which hasn't happened.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Neither of those things are for me, as I've gotten to the point that I'm literally questioning my own sexuality.

Try asking me that again once I do find out what sexuality I have, & it'll be different if I'm not asexual.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think their personality would matter more than their looks. That being said, I can't make a proper vote.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I don't understand why someone would bother with an online romantic relationship in the first place. Besides, beauty is not the only thing that defines a man. My boyfriend isn't the most attractive man I've ever seen, but he is intelligent, creative and has a heart of gold. Nothing can beat that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't understand why someone would bother with an online romantic relationship in the first place.

For the same reasons someone would bother with one in person. I personally find it easier to get to know people online rather than irl, and I can make a deeper connection in that regard, whether or not I know what they look like.

Sorry, not really on topic but I thought I should say something, haha. I'm sure there are people here on PC involved in online relationships themselves.

Also though, on the "ugly rl bf/gf" thing, I think that if you like someone's personality enough, they are beautiful in your eyes. Blinded by love perhaps? idk. I just think it's easier to get around bad looks than a bad personality. But since neither of the things we're voting for have personalities, and they're just jellyfish apparently, maybe neither are worth it lol.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I would definitely choose the "ugly" real-life one. I think I need the real-life contact with a person to really make a relationship work, and like Sydian touched on, even if they are "ugly", you wouldn't think so otherwise you wouldn't be with them.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I know the whole point is that each choice lacks perfection, but I honestly don't think I could do either one. I might date someone online after talking with them maybe on Skype and phone for several months, and there was some chance that either one of us could relocate...so I guess under the right circumstances it would be more likely that I choose the hot online dating than dating someone ugly in-person.

Back