• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugly Shinies

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • Well I don't know if there are any threads like this, but seeing that there aren't in the first three pages I guess I can start a new one. The last one's in 2009-2010 or something. Other Forums have this thread, but still i want to discus about this.

Like the title, I've noticed some shiny pokemon, which, actually looks horrible. I mean, the original colour's nice, but the shiny version that pokemon just looks bad. Some are just simple recolours, but some of the really, ugh, horrible. Some are good, of course, like Shiny Umbreon. Blue rings are always welcome.

Do you people find any shiny pokemon that's rather ugly? i mean, uglier than the normal version.

Ugly Shinies
    like shiny hariyama...just...uh...strange. if not then look at below
    Ugly Shinies
    okay even though I'm a Lucario fan...the yellow colour...weird.
    Ugly Shinies
    that's better

Ugly Shinies
    this really matches Mika's song 'we are golden'...Is it just me or is this just wrong?
    Ugly Shinies
    Okay this is just plain ugly...what is this a peacock? Ugh.
    Ugly Shinies
    I don't think i want a pink Kyogre...
    Ugly Shinies
    Please tell me that's NOT a Seviper
    Ugly Shinies
    This one looks like snot or something
    Ugly Shinies
    I don't wanna say anything about this...it looks like...like...ugh....a ball of dung or what

I don't know if you guys like these...*ready to dodge some tomatoes*, but please share some bad shinies if you know one

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I agree about shiny Weavile. Its colors are too bright.

Ugly Shinies

Even though Excadrill is my favorite Gen V Pokemon, its shiny form is terrible.

Ugly Shinies
    Ugly Shinies

Krokorok's and Krookodile's shiny forms are terrible too, because of the same reason as Weavile.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Ugly Shinies

well, pretty much most of the 5th gens have yucky shiny colours. but i pinpointed scraggy, because excadrill and krokodile are already taken.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I actually think Seviper's shiny form is one of the best shinies in the game. :]
    Emboar's is incredibly ugly, but it's ugly even non-shiny...

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Personally I think Ferroseeds and Nattorei's shiny forms look ugly. Now they are good battlers, but still, the shinies are ugly.

Ugly Shinies
    Ugly Shinies

WTF

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I hate Tyranitar's shiny form. Purple and poop yellow =,=.

Ugly Shinies

I don't like Tauros' either because the green is too bright:
    Ugly Shinies

Swoobat is just yuck!
    Ugly Shinies

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
  • Look at Victreebel. Can't post the link, but it is just yuck.

EDIT:

Ugly Shinies
    Yucky.
    Ugly Shinies
    I was surprised that no one put in The Incredible Hulk, so I did.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Ugly Shinies

It just looks like it's been dumped in a vat of toxic waste and let loose among the unsuspecting townsfolk. Pretty radioactive, if you ask me!

Back