• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh... Hello, I guess!

Warrior

Bartre the Brave
    Years
    Hi, I'm Warrior! I've been looking around this forum for along time now, and I finally joined! I hope to meet lots of new people here and have some fun too! Oh, and don't worry, I know to obey the rules! Now, incase someone wants to know alittle bit about me!
    Interest: Pokemon(why else would I join PC?!), Fire Emblem(what did you think my name came from?!), Legend of Zelda(*cough*Malon*cough*), and a lot of other stuff...
    Anyway... That's all I got to say... for now...

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hilo to the both of you! ^_______^
    Welcome to the community, I like your 'Location' xD
    Enjoy your stay here. PM me to be friends! ^_^
    -DS

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Warrior said:
    Hi, I'm Warrior! I've been looking around this forum for along time now, and I finally joined! I hope to meet lots of new people here and have some fun too! Oh, and don't worry, I know to obey the rules! Now, incase someone wants to know alittle bit about me!
    Interest: Pokemon(why else would I join PC?!), Fire Emblem(what did you think my name came from?!), Legend of Zelda(*cough*Malon*cough*), and a lot of other stuff...

Hello there my good sir, and how might you be today?
    Yay! I'm glad you decided to join. You will meet loads of people here, and i'm sure you will make loads of friends, if you want to be IM or PM me. I'm glad you have already read the rules. Its very helpful to everyone around here. If you have any problems just send me a PM. I'll try and help you as much as possible. Bye for now.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hey welcome to pc (as everyone else said :P ) anyway I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need a friend you can always pm me :) ok, see ya around the forums then^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the PC. ^^ I hope you like it here enough to stick around for around. So many join, and then leave after a few days... T-T

Years
    XD!! I like the quote in your sig.

Welcome! ^^ I hope you have a great time, that you make some friends, and that...well, you have fun. XDD

Dark Shadow

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Warrior said:
    Welcome to PC. Since you say you have read the rules, did you read the FAQ's just incase you had some questions. If you have a question that is not in the FAQ's, then PM an administrator, moderator, super moderator, staff adminastrator, or an assistant admin. Remember to have a ton of fun in PC.^_^ PM me if you want to be friends.

Back