• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh... Hey.

KokoroYukazuma

Team Rocket Commander
Years
  • Um... Boy, it's been a while since I've been in a forum... Hello, I'm Magnolia, but you may call me Kokoro. I am 19 years old, and I'm an American who grew up with Pokemon Yellow and the limited edition yellow Gameboy. Even though I'm a young adult, I still love Pokemon.

Ah... My favorite Pokemon has got to be...Mew. I mean, he can learn all the TMs and HMs! As well as Missingno. I like that one a lot because when I would catch it at lvl 0 (in my Blue), I would teach it fly, then give it a rare candy. Whee, lvl 1 flying Kangaskhan!

If there is anything else you would like to know about me, just ask.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Magnolia! What a nice name you got there by the way. Hopefully, PC would be another wonderful forum experience to you. I'm actually sure it would be! Anyway, age really doesn't matter in playing games and stuff. I mean it's up to you if you want to play them, and if ever someone tells you not to because it's not suitable in your age, then tell him, who the cow cares? :P

Mew, such a strong Pokemon, I can imagine it transforming into an Arceus and copying it's skills as well, hope there would be a movie about that, but I doubt it would happen. lmao~ Mew is also a very cute Pokemon. I'm a fan of cute and pink Pokemons! I'm a member of the Cute Pokemon FC, so if you ever want to join us, then just go to Pokemon Groups, it's a pretty active fan club so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find it! It's quite obvious who my favorite Pokemon is, well no need to tell you right? :D ..

There's a lot to check out, so take your time! Don't forget to read the rules and follow them always. Have a wonderful time and see you around. <3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Mew is a pretty awesome Pokemon, but I'm not a huge fan of Missingno. Messed up my game once. :\

I'll just call you Kokoro, since that's your username. hahaha! :)

anyway, welcome to PC! read the rules, participate actively, and have fun! I think that is my line that if you have anything to ask, feel free to send me a V/PM. I'll try to answer as best as I could. :) see you around in PC!

-mR

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Mew is pretty cool. Though, I think you can tell from my avatar and username what my favorite Pokemon is. :) Do you like Deoxys at all? Also you're not alone in the young adults who still like Pokemon. I'm 20 myself.

Also, are you into competitive battling? I definitely am.

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Um... Boy, it's been a while since I've been in a forum... Hello, I'm Magnolia, but you may call me Kokoro. I am 19 years old, and I'm an American who grew up with Pokemon Yellow and the limited edition yellow Gameboy. Even though I'm a young adult, I still love Pokemon.

Oooooo my best friend is nineteen and grew up on Yellow. :P I've been a fan of Pokémon since forever, but my first game was Crystal. Do you like the newer games as well or just the older ones? I know a lot of people that are really attached to the older games hate the newer ones a whole ton.

Years
  • Um... Boy, it's been a while since I've been in a forum... Hello, I'm Magnolia, but you may call me Kokoro. I am 19 years old, and I'm an American who grew up with Pokemon Yellow and the limited edition yellow Gameboy. Even though I'm a young adult, I still love Pokemon.

Ah... My favorite Pokemon has got to be...Mew. I mean, he can learn all the TMs and HMs! As well as Missingno. I like that one a lot because when I would catch it at lvl 0 (in my Blue), I would teach it fly, then give it a rare candy. Whee, lvl 1 flying Kangaskhan!

If there is anything else you would like to know about me, just ask.

So you love the classic Pokemon games?

My first game was Ruby, and I prefer the more current games.

I'm not a fan of MissingNo, such an annoying glitch.

Magnolia, that's a nice name. I think there's a Trainer in the Nimbasa Gym in B/W who has your name.

I'm Nichole, but you can call me Hikari. I'm a massive fan of Black & White and I love watching the anime too.

My fave Pokemon from the 5th Gen are Oshawott, Dewott, Elgyem, Gothitelle, Minccino, Emolga, Panpour, Pansage and Pansear.

Don't hesitate to make new friends!

Back