• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh... Hi,friends.

Moonlight Arcanine

Hi,friends!
Years
  • Uh... Hi,friends. My name is Moonlight Arcanine but you can call me as MA
    if you want. I'm a girl. I never register at any forums before and this is my
    first time to be a member. My favourite character in Pokemons are May,
    Flannery,Jasmine,Winona and Erika. My favourite pokemons are Arcanine,Charizard and Dragonite. I will post a lot and follow the rules. Hope
    I can be a good member and hope we can be friends.

Years
  • Hi, MA! Hope you have a good time here. I know ya know that i will say this, bu READ THE RULEZ.

Have fun! I'm sure you will^^ You can call me Arty....

ANy quEstions just pm me^^ WElcome to your first forum, and nice username! I can be your friend if you wanna...

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • 'sup *nods up* welcome to PC, have fun, and only pm me if it's important. just kidding. you can pm me about anything just nothing stoopid...c-ya around

Moonlight Arcanine

Hi,friends!
    Years
  • icy storm said:
    Hi, MA! Hope you have a good time here. I know ya know that i will say this, bu READ THE RULEZ.

Have fun! I'm sure you will^^ You can call me Arty....

ANy quEstions just pm me^^ WElcome to your first forum, and nice username! I can be your friend if you wanna...
    Thanks a lot,Arty. Your username is nice too.
    And thanks a lot everyone. *Happy*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Moonlight Arcanine said:
    Uh... Hi,friends. My name is Moonlight Arcanine but you can call me as MA
    if you want. I'm a girl. I never register at any forums before and this is my
    first time to be a member. My favourite character in Pokemons are May,
    Flannery,Jasmine,Winona and Erika. My favourite pokemons are Arcanine,Charizard and Dragonite. I will post a lot and follow the rules. Hope
    I can be a good member and hope we can be friends.

Hello Moonlight Arcanine and welcome to the boards! Ahhhh, Flannery is also one of my favorite characters!! >w<

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Moonlight Arcanine, I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Andy, our sub-admin's username is "Arcanine" and Liz, one of the mod's username is "Moonlight"

Fusion. =p

Welcome to PC!

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Hi!, welcome to PC, have fun, read the rules n rock n roll XD, anyway, dunt worry, your new to forums?, your not the only one, this is the first fforum i joined XD, and we have some very friendly people here^^, including me!, the most friendliest dude here XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • amphros23 said:
    OMG it a LIZ/ANDY FUSION! lol :P Anyway, have fun :D
    LOL that is scary XD , Anyways Hey there MoonLight Arcanine Welcome to PC , It's nice to meet ya ^_^ I hope ya have a Great Time here at PC ~ :)

Back