• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh, hi!

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hi! I'm pokemanmdj- a new member.

I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, and video games in general. (Some favorites include Final Fantasy, Pikmin, MOTHER, Borderlands and, well, Pokemon.)

I'm also a competitive battler, so maybe I can eventually fight some of you guys later.

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums DJ! Since your a competitive battler, I suggest you check out PC's Battle Server ;D I like some of the games you like too like Final Fantasy. Anyways, feel free to contact me or the awesome members here if you need assistance or if you just want to say hi :D

Cid

Years
  • I spy a fellow MOTHER fan. Yes! You are awesome for liking most of the stuff I like, and that includes Final Fantasy, Pikmin, MOTHER, Pokémon, video games, anime and manga. <3 I can see that we'll be good friends! So I have to say, welcome to these parts, Pokeman! This thread is filled with Poké-usernames, I swear. :p

Right off the bat, I'll have to recommend that you go to our Video Games forum! Lots of games to discuss about, and that little spot needs all the activity that it can get. Plus it has a nifty little section within it, the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews section. Hearing that you aspire to become a Let's Player someday, I expect that you post video updates in our forum! Plus I like the games that you play so I expect a pretty awesome channel. :> No linking to your channel though! Just videos. :3

One more spot you might want to check out would be Fan Fiction and Writing. Storywriting (lots of regulars there base stuff on a particular franchise, more often that not Pokémon) all goes there if you want an audience in this forum! :) It's a good way to improve, too, because feedback + practice will pinpoint your bad writing habits while heightening your good points. Equally important business here: PM mentioned the Battle Server! Go there if you know what's good for you, because any competitive battler should pay a visit to that place, imo. You might see me there as Cider, too! So we can go for a quick battle or chat away whenever you so wished. ;D And before I forget, Battle Center is its home section here at PC, and it's a pretty awesome section so go there too. :D

That ends my long reply. Now off you go! And have fun while you're at it. ;)

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Thank you two for the welcome!

And I really appreciate that reply with the advice, Cid- that'll help me a lot. :D
    I'll see everyone around the forums, then!

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Is it me or are there a lot more MOTHER fans than there was just 4 or so years ago? This is a good thing, but I never thought it'd be anything more than obscure.

Well, anyway, gotta give you props for picking a really good RPG series to invest your time into. Though I'm no expert so my claim has very little validity. Welcome to PC.

Back