• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh-hu, they are finally giving away secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
  • Go to the Official Pokemon Website, they have interesting stuff on Jirachi,
    at least they are finally responding to Pokemon secrets, and not just to
    stupid American events with Pokemon in them & commercial garbage.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Oh look, it's the person who hates me for superficial reasons... and, fyi, most fighting Pokemon aren't even that muscular, and sex is great.

Well, DUH, Nintendo always pretends to be surprised by Pokemon like Celebi and Jirachi. They do it for the kiddies who don't go to forums like us and find out all of the game's secrets before it was even translated.

Years
  • hmm... You don't have to hate Fighting Pokemon you know... Sometimes, they are still very valuable to the game. (don't be bashing. You can get banned for that.) Anyways, adults here in America never understand Internet people. They only understand Kids that grow up watching movies without the net etc etc. I tell you, some people don't even know Deoxy's exsistance.

Years
  • I never train fighting pokemon, but their not bad, i like some of the moves like focus punch,my golduck has that along with hypnosis to make it work a lot better.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Who cares about legendaries, anyone who can't build a team without them by now is a grade A+ loser. All thes n00bs on Netbattle/GS/RSBot using all the legendary Pokemon cause they can't think for themselves and smart. And Jirachi is garbge anyways. Psychic/Steel with only 1 Steel move, which can't even do x2 damage. Metagross is the same and has more Steel moves.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Dec 5, 2003
    About types....fightiing type is ghey...DRAGONS FOREVER

The smell of a Dratini farting goes beyond heavenly....but a fart of a Hariyama, that really sucks...trust me on this one ;)

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Right... I wonder if that guy's banned yet.

Anyway. To me legendaries are nice to catch, but not nice to battle with. Some rare Pok?mon are that, rare, but they actually have terrible stats. My Blasiken is stronger than Latias and Latios.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • inferno said:
    About types....fightiing type is ghey...DRAGONS FOREVER

The smell of a Dratini farting goes beyond heavenly....but a fart of a Hariyama, that really sucks...trust me on this one ;)

Okay, first off that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the subject, and second, that is plain gross. I am no moderator, but I know that others do not want to hear that.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • That is breaking at least 3-4 rules for what you said. And Spike, no more bashing (though I agree). Jirachi is very bad. I only want him for the collectors value. And my party consists of no legendaries, only my starter, a Crobat, and a Mightyena. Not all fighting pokemon are useless either. Machamp is quite good. Focus Punch is very bad though. A number of fighting moves are bad. I say though, if you can land a Low Kick on Groudon, you can't lose. Same if you land one on Wailord. Just know a little about pokemon and you will understand that fighting pokemon are powerful against non-psychic legendaries. Unfortunatly, most are Psychic, but weigh a lot, and can still be affected by move like Seismic Toss. Plus, all those pesky Dark pokemon are going down.

Years
  • -blinkblink.- I'm sure I shouldn't just barge into this but I just want to state my humble opinion.^_^
    I like all types of Pokemon,I love a great variety.My current team consists of my dear FireBird the Blaziken,Gecko the Sceptile,Zerixia the Swampert,Kingudora,the Kingdra (Still in training,mind you,but he's getting there!),Doriem the Altaria,and probably going to put another type I dont use like maybe electric for the sixth overall. Like I said,I love a variety,not just one certain type of pkmn. (example,all fire or all water,etc.)
    In my opinion,fighting pokemon are cool,so are dragons.. =^^=.
    it just depends on what ya like.
    Uhm..hehe.-runs off.-

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Someone should really lock this topic... It's getting too painful to read...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back