• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhh....Hi Everyone

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    Hello, I'm SwordLiger or Alerion, either works.
    I've been playing Pokemon since Platinum but have been a fan since the show's initial US release.
    I main game Y and Omega Ruby at the moment.
    I breed perfect IV pokemon and IV specific pokemon. I breed for Shinys and I breed to produce competitive ready pokemon. I don't battle however because I stink at it.
    And I am super excited to see what Sun and Moon have to offer!
    I love meeting new people but have a hard time carrying a conversation so bear with me.

So to break the ice, what is your favorite pokemon of all time? My personal fave is Jolteon!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Hello, I'm SwordLiger or Alerion, either works.
    I've been playing Pokemon since Platinum but have been a fan since the show's initial US release.
    I main game Y and Omega Ruby at the moment.
    I breed perfect IV pokemon and IV specific pokemon. I breed for Shinys and I breed to produce competitive ready pokemon. I don't battle however because I stink at it.
    And I am super excited to see what Sun and Moon have to offer!
    I love meeting new people but have a hard time carrying a conversation so bear with me.

So to break the ice, what is your favorite pokemon of all time? My personal fave is Jolteon!

Hello SwordLiger! Welcome to PC!

Alerion sounds awesome as a nickname, is there any backstory to that? (sounds King Arthur like)

My favourite Pokémon is crobat, not that I use it so much. It was my very first Friendship evolution, so nostalgia is a big part of it. After that my favourites are Ampharos and Altaria. I like to use Jolteon as wel, he is my favourite Eeveelution . :) So great choice for a favourite pokémon!

What is your favourite type in pokémon? Mine is Flying.

Awesome that you breed competitive ready pokémon. We have a whole trade section in this community, so maybe you can trade those for pokémon you dont have yet in your main games. Do you have a favourite starter from Sun & Moon?

Have a lot of fun on this forum, And I hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    My favourite pokemon is Milotic! For a bunch of reasons; but I do love the eeveelutions! Jolteon is pretty rad! So fast, and pretty strong too! At any rate, welcome! I'm Dragon, and it's nice to have you here! Platinum is a pretty good game to start out with, it's one of my personal favourites in fact. ^^

And yeah, I'm also excited for new news about Sun and Moon, and I can't wait for the release! So stick around with us, and we can chat about the new games! So take care, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hope you have a great time. <33

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    Hello SwordLiger! Welcome to PC!

Alerion sounds awesome as a nickname, is there any backstory to that? (sounds King Arthur like)

My favourite Pokémon is crobat, not that I use it so much. It was my very first Friendship evolution, so nostalgia is a big part of it. After that my favourites are Ampharos and Altaria. I like to use Jolteon as wel, he is my favourite Eeveelution . :) So great choice for a favourite pokémon!

What is your favourite type in pokémon? Mine is Flying.

Awesome that you breed competitive ready pokémon. We have a whole trade section in this community, so maybe you can trade those for pokémon you dont have yet in your main games. Do you have a favourite starter from Sun & Moon?

Have a lot of fun on this forum, And I hope to see you around!

The name came from a song actually and I really liked the way it looked though the pronunciation took some figuring out, but I liked it so I slapped it on an OC and it just grew from there.

As for a favorite type, that's tough. But I'd have to say Dark. Houndoom and Honchkrow are just too cute.
    And it's hard for me to pick a starter until I see the final forms at at least the final typings. But off the first stages alone, I'd pick Rowlett. And thanks for the warm welcome!

Wassup SwordLiger! I love that name because I love swords so much!

Anyways, welcome to PC! I hope to see ya around here!

Thanks! And I hope to see you around as well.

Hello welcome! hope you have a fantastic time!

Thanks, I will do my best!

My favourite pokemon is Milotic! For a bunch of reasons; but I do love the eeveelutions! Jolteon is pretty rad! So fast, and pretty strong too! At any rate, welcome! I'm Dragon, and it's nice to have you here! Platinum is a pretty good game to start out with, it's one of my personal favourites in fact. ^^

And yeah, I'm also excited for new news about Sun and Moon, and I can't wait for the release! So stick around with us, and we can chat about the new games! So take care, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hope you have a great time. <33

Thank you so much, Dragon. I am pretty stoked about what kind of challenges we'll face on a tropical Hawaii-like setting with Sun and Moon.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, SwordLiger!

Breeding is super fun, isn't it? I spend so much time on breeding in my Pokémon games. It's so nice when you finally get that perfect stat spread you were looking for ^^ You should definitely check out Trade Corner, high IV Pokémon are pretty valuable for trading!

Anyways, see ya around, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Oh, and to answer your question, Mawile is my favorite Pokémon, with a very close second being Florges :)

Back