• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Uhh....Whats A Pokemon Walker? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • it has three buttons...loooks like a small opkeball...comes with hg/ss...what else?

IM KINDA CONFUSED ON WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS!

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
    Years
  • wow those things look really cool. Idk if i would go out in public with them on my belt lol but they sure would come in handy sometime!

hvsep

Pimpster.
    Years
  • A pimp pedometer that levels your Pokemon as you take more steps.

Or at least that's what I think it is. XD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • It's Tamagotchil(My opinion) Pokeball Like pedometer will be given out when the game is Bought with either HG/SS.
    You can walk with your Pokemon to gain happiness and experience depending on the amount of steps you take and may even level up. The Pedometer is a tiny Shaped as a pokeball pedometer with 3 buttons and a Black and white screen with a representation of your Pokemon.
    Not much known at this point but it's heard that the Pokewalker will contain Mini-games.
    The device itself will weight 21 grams at a thickness of 13.9mm and a diameter of 48mm, featuring a key chain hole on the top. Like the all Pokemon Pikachu 2 it will convert your steps into Watts. Watts will be used as a currency on the Pokewalker Where you can use it to catch Pokemon and buy tools and you can transfer them onto Pokemon HG/SS. You can also find Items walking e.g Potions

Uhh....Whats A Pokemon Walker? o.O

Uhh....Whats A Pokemon Walker? o.O

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Well... you got your answers on what the PokeWalker actually is and all - hence, the thread's closed. Next time, just try the Search function. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back