• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

uhh

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    i have noticed that "hcck" is now "Spheal" and all things with word "hcck/mod" have been changed to "spheal" i noticed as i was looking for updates on my thread and see mine and all others with "hcck" have turend into "spheal" so just wonderign why the change

Last edited:
    Years
    Today is AFD. Spheal is a reference to the two mods of ROM Hacking, who are both obsessed with Spheal. Don't worry, it will be back to normal tomorrow. If you can't wait until tomorrow, there is an option where you can turn off all today's AFD pranks in your User Control Panel.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    Taday is AFD. Spheal is a reference ta tha two mods of ROM Sphealng, who is both obsessed wit Spheal. Don't worry, it will be back ta normal tamorrow. If you can't wait until tamorrow, thare is an option where you can turn off all taday's AFD pranks n yo User Control Panel.
    ah lol glad that changes after apral fools, unlike some jokes that pass years than peaple end up reading them to think they are real becuase they were never taken down after april first, or atleast put "april fools" in the header after the date.

Back