• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

uhhh... a little help?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Hiya! You seem like a nice person~ Enjoy PC! ^-^

And watch out for the four word minimum posting o.o

btw, you can only reply once to a newbie thread, mewtwo in armour ^^

EDIT: yar, you can ^^ I wasn't trying to be mean T__T

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

P.s : cute avatar and I want that cookie y,y

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Well enjoy your stay here. Read the rules and you'll be fine. PM me if you want ask something or want to be my friend

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    You the person that PM me!!! How you got to me I don't know but still cool. I your friend yoo. I hope you like my gift. PM me back when you have a chance!

Enjoy PC and PM me when you want.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    hello ^-^ and welcome to pc ..im tab/bugsy and if u wanna be friends just pm me^^ i hope to see ya around

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Ahahahaha! Enjoy it here, friend! Welcome and don't forget to read up on the rules and PM the fine people here for guidance!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hi welcome to PC, have fun, post alot n PM me if u wanna chat or need help

Back