• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen UK Platinum Release Date?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    Has it been revealed yet?cant wait for it to come out. already got 30 pound saved for it.RELEASE IT BEFORE I GET THE URGE TO BUY ANOTHER GAMEanyone know the release date?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    At the moment, there isnt one. Early 2009 is the only estimate.

Patchy

-
    Years
  • Since Japan got D/P in Sept. '06, and we (the UK) got it in July, 10 months later, and Japan are getting in Sept. again, I'd say we'll get it in July again.

Or Spring. No one really knows, that's just my guess.

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
  • Well there's rumours for a Spring '09 release, but that's all I really know. I'm waiting for the 11th movie also.

Years
  • There has been a Shaymin Event Confirmed by the members of Nintendo who ran the UK Darkrai Tour in England to coincide with the Launch of Pokémon Platinum and it is meant to be around July/August time next year, so presumably it will be launched then.

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
  • Wait for it to come out, think of the release date being close to what yellow and crystal where. :3

". It was released in North America on October 1, 1999[26] and in Europe on June 16, 2000 and was called Pokémon: Special Pikachu Edition by Nintendo. Along with the release of Pokémon Yellow, a special edition yellow Pokémon-themed Game Boy Color was also released."

and we all hope for a Giratina DS for the uk due to america getting there poke ds

I can wish ; ;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It's safe to say you'll have another £30 by the time it gets released in the UK.

Peach●Pit

Ness-chu
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    They usually release them in my birthday month, August, so I'm guessing it'll be June-September time next year. All we can do is wait. TT3TT

Back