• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen UK release

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    So, has anybody else recieved their UK version of Heart Gold/Soul Silver? And if not, do you expect it on release day if you have ordered from the internet?

Personally, i recieved mine today (Thursday, 1 day before release) after only ordering it on the Tuesday, 3 days before release, i guess it's just luck of the draw. I also recieved the Lugia figurine which i was pretty surprised at as it was a "First come First serve" basis from what ive heard.

Share your stories/controversy here!

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • Can I join in? Australia's was only released on the 25th. ;3;

I preordered where I work, so I woke up around 10am and went in to pick up my copy and my sister's and then played for like eight hours. No figurine here.

Years
  • I originally ordered mine on Amazon, but then I found that I got a better deal at GAME, as I'm trading in some games as well, so will only have to pay £20 for the game and the guide, instead of £30 for just the game on Amazon.

Plus I'll get it sooner. Tomorrow in town to be precise.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Sounds good guys, GAME seem to love me when it comes to pre-orders. Always get my pre-orders 1 or 2 days before release. So yeah, i guess i was kind of lucky.

Going to have to check out this PokeWalker in a second :D Also, the english box art seems to be different to the US version, i forgot to mention that in the thread.

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Yeah Pre-ordered mine last week and got it today ^^
    I friggin love it :)

Thanks GAME!!!

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I imported the US version of HeartGold but pre-ordered SoulSilver at GAME when I went to the Arceus event, just because I can. =D

My mate preordered too and is positively bursting with excitement, and I'm driving into town with him tomorrow after college to pick our copies up.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I pre-orered mine in like Febuary and it came today. =P I was so excited when it came. xD; I've been playing it for 3 hours so far. =3

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Stupid Play didn't deliver mine a day early XD
    Lol, but never mind, if it doesn't come tomorrow, I'll scream

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
  • the wumman from game just called to confirm the preorder..i think i freaked her out a little in my glee :D

off to get it tomoro..cant wait :3
    altho is it just me who's embarrassed to collect it?
    me:*have u got the goods?ya know, the..one with the big bird on it..goldish..*shifty eyes*
    game employee<covered in zits> WHAT, THE POKEMON?
    *everyone within a 30 mile radius turns and pees themselves laughing..*
    haha pokemon=too cool for school..
    ^-^

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • the wumman from game just called to confirm the preorder..i think i freaked her out a little in my glee :D

off to get it tomoro..cant wait :3
    altho is it just me who's embarrassed to collect it?
    me:*have u got the goods?ya know, the..one with the big bird on it..goldish..*shifty eyes*
    game employee<covered in zits> WHAT, THE POKEMON?
    *everyone within a 30 mile radius turns and pees themselves laughing..*
    haha pokemon=too cool for school..
    ^-^
    yeah this made me lol for ages:laugh:

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Mine arrived today too. I was on the bus one the way home when my boyfriend rang me up and said his had arrived, which made me excited and hopeful that mine had arrived too. I was so excited that I bit my friend's shoulder next to me. He was pretending to sob for a bit, then said he hoped his had arrived too.

So, mine did, my bf's did, another of our friends' did - the friend who I bit ordered his off Amazon thinking he'd get it before us but it's not here yet lol. Also lugia figure bweee ♥

What did you start with? I have a female Totodile (first go, no trying!) called Mapleleaf. I always nickname my pokes. Also a geodude called Damek which is Hebrew for Earth/Ground

Back