• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultima: A Trainer's Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
  • Meeting Rey in the shop, I also bought some items. "May I please have 10 pokeballs and 2 potions?" I asked. "That would come down to.. let's see... 2600 dollars." The clerk replied. I took out 2600 dollars and payed the clerk. She handed me the items. "Thank you very much." I bowed to her. I checked my wallet to see how much money I had left. "Argh. Shoot. I only have 220 dollars left." I said to myself. I walked outside and proceeded to the Viridian Forest and waited for the others at the entrance to the Viridian Forest. I walked towards the entrance followed closely by Pikachu who was as cheerful as ever. I sat down near a tree and waited for everyone. I let Pidgey out, who had recovered from the battle with Pikachu. "Pirrrrr!" Pidgey screeched as she and Pikacgu played around together. "Hm. I wonder how long we have to wait?"

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
  • Rey then stopped by the Pokemon Center to heal his Pidgey. He entered and immideatly saw Nurse Joy.

Rey: Hello Nurse Joy.
    Nurse Joy: Hello. May I help you?
    Rey: Yeah. Could you heal my Pidgey? I just got it, but it's pretty beat.
    Nurse Joy: Why of course. May I see it's pokeball?

Rey reached in his huge pocket and took out Pidgey's pokeball and handed it to Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy took the pokeball and placed it on the area near the computer. She turned on the computer and began healing it. It only took a few seconds and she took the pokeball and gave it back to Rey.

Nurse Joy: Here you go. Your Pidgey is good as new.
    Rey: Thanks Nurse Joy.

He exited the Pokemon Center and took out Pidgey's pokeball.
    Rey: Come out Pidgey.

A flash of white came out of the pokeball and Pidgey came out.

Pidgey stretched its wings and perched on Rey's shoulder.

Rey: Hey. Good to see you're ok.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • "I've had it ever since I set out on my own journey...many years ago of course." Maya laughed. "I find it hard to believe I was in your position eight years ago...only not to save the world."

She paused for a moment to open up one section of the Pokedex, the section on Legendaries. "It even has information on the known Legendaries...most of them aid Ash in his duties, but there are those that want to harm the world as well." She was about to say more when an entry on a blue and black wolf Pokemon caught her interest. "Say...did you know that this Pokemon taught Master Ash how to use magic?"

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "If I remember right...Ash learned all types of magic from Rukario..." Maya explained as she brought up her Pokedex's video archive. "Ash doesn't use his power unless he has to..." she explained as she highlighted a clip. "Here's an example of him using offensive, or black magic..."

On the screen, fire formed on Ash's fingertips as he faced a Shadow Walrein. "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire!" With that, fireballs began raining from Ash's palms, rendering the Walrein helpless.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • "I doubt something would be drastic." Amy told her Eevee as they walked through the grass.

"[And I bet that I have to fight someone for them to be my friend! That's unfair!]" Eevee said.

Just then, a Caterpie appeared out of nowhere. It stared at Eevee blankly.

OOC: Tell me I'm allowed to do that....

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Nurse Joy then returned with Char. ?She all ready.?

Mike was grateful and said, ?Thank you.? He then looked at Char and said, ?Great job! How you feelin??

Char let out smile and was walking around Mike.

?Don?t worry, ? I washed up while you were healing up but I fine.?

Char smiled knowing that Mike was ok and they walked out of the Center. That was Maya. Wonder when she is planning to leave thought Mike love to talk but it just to much work to do before our battle with Brock.

Char and Mike enter a grassy plain. They could see the entry house up ahead. ?We almost there.? Said Mike.

They walk ahead until they saw a Weedle. ?A weedle, always wanted one. Prepare for battle Char.?

Char then ran at it and starch it. The weedle attack back with a string shot.

Then the weedle attack with a poison sting but Char dodge it. ?Ember? said Mike

Char shot a bit of fire at the weedle but it was fast enothe to dodge the attack. ?This one a good one too.? Said Mike.

?Ember rapid fire? said Mike.

Char shot ember attacks all over the place but most of them missed but weaken the weedle.

?Go Pokeball!? Mike threw a pokeball at the weedle. The ball shook and then shook some more until it stoped. ?We caught a weedle!? said Mike with Char also happy.

?We got one more friend with us for this battle. Lets get going.? Said Mike. They walked forward towards the gate house.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • "Well, I bet this would be good practice. Eevee, use Tackle!" Amy commanded.

"[Hey! Take this!]" Eevee said as she gave a strong hit. The Caterpie wibbled and wobbled and eventually fell to the ground.

"That must have been a Critical Hit, Eevee. All right, go Poke Ball!" Amy said as she threw one of her Pokeballs.

The Poke Ball hit Caterpie, and it....

OOC: Well, that's all for now.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike and Char just defeated another caterpie. "This is getting easy" said Mike, "Must because of our type advantage."

Char nodded and ran ahead. Then in the corner of her eye she saw a yellow tail. Char pointed over there when Mike caught up to her.

"What is it girl? WHat you see." Mike then saw the yellow tail flash away into the bushes. "A Pikachu? That must be rare. We must go after it" THen Mike and CHar ran after it.

Years
  • can i join

here

name:envy
    deprition: :sean:
    personalyty:friendly,sturnburn,and a litle bossy
    pokemon:can i pleased have chicorita :5:

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • The Poke Ball wobbled three times, and poof! Amy had officially caught her second pokemon, Caterpie.

"Yes! We caught ourselves a Caterpie!" Amy said as she held up the Poke Ball.

"[I knew a fiend can become my friend!]" Eevee said with pride.

"Quick! Let's go heal you guys up!" Amy said.

After a few minutes of waiting, Eevee and Caterpie were restored to full health.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Utter Disaster and EmeraldSky, please post more than 3 lines, there's a limit yanno.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "Okay, Serena, you can have some..." Maya cooed as she fed a patty to the Persian. She reached for her Pokenav and began looking for a movie to watch...after some searching through the library, she found a video of one of Brock's shows that she had downloaded and saved; but never finished. When she pressed 'PLAY' to start the video, the clip begn at a scene of Brock yodeling and playing guitar at the same time.

That's an interesting sound... Trista began as she hovered nearby the Pokenav.

"It's called 'yodeling'...you often hear hikers and cowboys do it...and Brock can do it very well." Maya explained as Brock launched into another yodeling solo....

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • "WHere that Pikachu went?" asked Mike to Char.

Char looked around and shrug. Then she pointing in a direction. The bush shook and MIke knew what it meant. They went over to the bush and MIke grab a stick.

He poke the bush and a weedle shot out. It was going to hit Mike but Char took the hit. "CHAR!!" yelled MIke.

CHar had her angry face on but she seem to be hurt. SHe let out a cought then let down another cought. SHe poison Mike thought and I don't have any anidotes. The weedle attack again with a Poison Sting. Char hand glowed a metalic silver and dodge the hit and attack back.

"A Metal Claw. We are getting somewhere. USe Ember." said Mike. Char shot bits of fire at the weedle and knock it out. Char fell.

Mike ran to it and said, "IT the poison. It hurting you." MIke grab her pokeball and Char look like it didn't want to go in like it wanted to stay out to protect Mike. "Sorry girl but if you stay out the poison will hurt you more."

Mike ran threth the forest as fast as he could then he trip on a rock. When he got up he saw a pikachu. "YOu!" THe pikachu was corner so it couldn't run. IT was angry and try attacking MIke with a tunderbolt.

Mike dodge the attack and sent out Weedle. "I can't let Char figth so it Weedle turn to fight. Poison Sting." Weedle shot out and slam it horn into the Pikachu.

THe pikachu then attack with a Tundershock and hit Weedle. He shook it of and was ready for battle.

"Poison Sting again." said Mike. THis time the attack seem to poison. "Great" said Mike. "We doing great."

The pikachu seem to be hurt but it attack Weedle again with a tundershock. ?Poison Sting again.?

This did more damage and the poison seem to take it toll on him. Mike saw this as the right moment to throw the pokeball. ?Go Pokeball.?

The ball shook a few times but the Pikachu came out. ?We almost had it.? Said Mike

Pikachu attacked again with an other electric attack. ?Sting shot?. It tied him up and Mike threw another Pokeball.. This time the ball shook but the pikachu stay in.

Then Weedle started to glow and was covering himself in slik. ?He evolving.? Said Mike. Then the evolution ended and Weedle is now a Kakuna. ?Good job. But we celebrate this later. Return.? He returned Kakuna back to his pokeball.

Mike ran in hoping to make it to the pokemon center or something. He saw a campfire and some yodling. He went towards it and Mike saw. Maya and Trista. With taking deep breaths between words he said, "Maya ...do ...you .... have an ....andote on you? Please?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back