• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ULTIMA: the cursed children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Vash saw the Elder and said "Well we are going now, if other arrive tell them that we will be in the town of Xiot."

"What?! That's the town of thiefs and assassins!" The Elder seriously said to Vash.

"Do not worry Elder, we will be alright. Besides there are spies(spy). We need one to find the prophet." Vash replied to the Elder.

"Vash, there are three entrance, we will need to divide. If someone gets in a fight at least the others can go for the spies." Kyosgue said to Vash.

"Bravo! Bravo! At last you say something good. Now what we need to do is divide in pairs." Vash said to Kyosgue.

"Get the hell sut up, I have said more smart things that this." Kyosgue murmured.

Vash saw all "Well, do anyone of you know with who do you want to pair in this mission?" Vash asked to all.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "i know one thing, im with my brother, we work well together" i said

"thats right, we can antisipate our opponents movements, and confuze them, they think they will be attacking one traveler, when there are two of us striking, one will dissapear, the other will attack, the attacker will dissapear, the hidden one will attack" he said, he was always the smarter one, alway describing things in almost perfect detail, me on the other hand, i just liked relaxing, he strikes their weak point with magic, i go for strong frontal attacks with weapons

"looks like you have to divide between the four of you, me and my brother go almost everywhere with eachother" i said, leaning agaisnt the wall

"i have a question, where is xiot?" my brother asked

i nearly fell over

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHERE THAT IS? WEVE BEEN THERE HUNDREDS OF TIMES! i know atleast half the people there, helped 'em out a bit" i said after regaining my balance

"so thats where you go when you say your in the forest" he said narrowing his eyes "and what do you mean, helping them?"

"well, i, uhh......its none of your biusness!" i said

"ok then, but mom should know this..." he siad, turning away

"ok, ok, i helped them get a few cakes, a couple of loaves of bread, things like that, food" i said "stole from the rich, gave to the poor and all that"

"thank you, i wouldnt tell mom if your life depended on it, i was just seeing what your reaction would be!" he said laughing

i crossed my arms and hunched my shoulders

"you try that again and ill tell mom you sneaked off after me" i said

"how did you know......" he said

"i saw your footprints on my way back once, learn to cover your trails, while leaving mine" i said

he was the one who nearly fell over this time

"lets just not talk about again" he said walking away

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "Ok, we have a team. Then I will go with Max, Kyosgue you will go with Ryo." Vash seriously said.

"Ok then, we will go to the north entrance." Kyosgue said.

"South, we will go to the south one. Kyro and ...brother of Kyro, both of you will go to the east entrance." Vash seriously said while going to the town.
    "Come on Max, we need to arrive fast." Vash said to Max.

SilverTail

Years
    "MY NAME IS SCORCH!" he said as i dragged him off

we walked out of town, our village was only a few miles away from here, and xiot was only a few miles away from there, it was going to be a long journey, but it was going to be fun!

"i cant beleive he didnt remember my name....." scorch muttered

"its ok bro, he'll learn in time, just like you with your magic, your like what? level 3?"

"yea i am" he said "most powerful in out vilage, thats for sure"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I heard we were divided into teams, I was okay with that. Vash selected me and we were going to the south entrance of Xiot. "let's go then, I hope you are fast, 'cause you are leading the way" I told Vash holding my sword's handle, just to hold it, it was more efficient to run that way that letting it swing around the whole back.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Gah. I missed some posts. Oh well. Sorry 'bout the mistake on the names. I sorta rushed. Hehehe.

IC:
    "Yes. North entrance it is." I said walking with Kyosgue and shouldering my bow. As we walked towards the northern entrance, I restrung my bow and waxed it a bit. I pulled the string a few times to see how tight it was. I took out a few arrows and checked the feathers at the bottom. After checking them, I placed them back. "So Kyosgue. What kind of magic is your profession?" I asked.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    OoC: It's ok Uzumaki.

IC: Kyosgue saw Ryo and said "I use holy magic, my master told me that if I want to be ike him, I need to learn holy magic. But I'm weak using magic, is to hard for me." Then he hold his sword and asked Ryo "What type of magic do you use? I need to learn all about my new partners, except for Vash."

Vash saw Max. "Well, I can be old but I'm faster than most of today's youngsters." Vash start running with Max and asked to Max "Do you believe in Zeke(Zeke is the most powerful god of darkness in this world.)?"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Hm. Interesting. I ,too, use holy magic. I believe that righteousness will lead the way." I had answered. "For me, holy magic is not too hard, i guess. I'm already half way to mastering it. I also have this ability where i can mold magic with weapons to make them more effective or just add magical effects to the weapons. I dunno where I picked it up but it's a easy thing for me." I explained and scratched my head a little.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I was one step behind Vash, just so he could lead the way. As he asked me a question, I jumped a bit and got exactly beside him. "Why, yes... I do in believe in Zeke... I believe in all gods there can be... I like to gather all the information together, in one room... even if it is unpleasant. Why do you ask if I believe in Zeke? do you?" I asked back at Vash as we kept running towards Xiot.

SilverTail

Years
    we continued wakling, soon we were home, mom was furious!

"where have, you, been?" she asked angrilly ((shes alot like mrs. weasly XD ))

"we were around" i said boredly

"well, you'd best not do it again" she said "now get in here and have some breakfast"

"mom, we were wondering if we could go on a camping trip, just the two of us" scorch said, pointin at me

"when will you be back?" she said impatiently

"no idea really" i said, knowing he was going to say the exact same thing

"well, aslong as your together" she said walking in "but first you have breakfast"

"yes mom" we said boredly

after breakfast we got the last of our things and we were off to xiot, of cource mom had no idea where we were going

~~later~~

along a trail full steaming pillars, an arrow landed at my feet, scorch was still behind me, so he had no idea of the danger

i picked up the arrow adn looked at it

"an assasin's arrow" i muttered, running back to warn scorch

he was walking along, while i was running ahead as ususal

"bro, assasin" i muttered when i was in his range of hearing

he stopped dead in his tracks, noddded, then dissapeared into the feild of steaming pillars

"lets do this" i said, running back to where teh arrow had fallen, another one zipping past my ear

i heard voices coming from the trees along one side of the path

"whos there?" i called out angrily

a boy appeared, around my age but shorter, it was sage

"hey kyro"

"hey sage, why were you trying to kill me?" i asked

"wasnt after you, after someone else" he said "wheres your brother?"

i whistled loudly, scorch appeared next to me

"oh, hey" sage said, he was an old friend we had made along time ago, on one of our 'adventures'

"well, were off" i said walking past sage "nice talking to you, i think"

"bye guys" he said waving us on, he jumped back into the tree he was hiding in and fell silent

"man, were gonna be late....." i mutterd, looking up at the sun, which was almost set on the horison

"well, it wont take us long to get there, because its just a little further to the south gate" scorch said "because there it is"

i looked at where he was pointing and saw xiot

it was teh same as ever, large pillars at the corners, huge walls keeping prying eyes out, and three gates, one from the south, one from the north, and one from the east ((somebody correct me if i am wrong))

"here, grab a leaf" i said, grabbing one of the large leafs from a tree

i got on the leaf and slid down the hill, which went from muddy to icy as we reached the bottom

"i never have understood that hill" scorch said "its always frozen"

"search me" i said "i dont think i even want to know"

we reached the south gate, and walked in, yep, same as ever

there were lots of brokendown and destroyed buildings, tarps everywhere, and more people than that earlyer town, and our town put together

"welcome back" i muttered, walking to twords the center ot teh town

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyosgue smiled at Ryo and happily said "Then can you help me improve my magic." Kyosgue saw the village and said "Man we are near the entrance prepare yourself."

"Zeke, h is the demonic god of 7 heads. I believe in him, I have seen him with my own eyes, he is powerful, each head have different powers." Vash seriously said to Max. Vash saw the village and said "There, the entrance is there c'mon prepare, maybe we will have a battle."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "you have faced Zeke? the god with seven heads? you kidding right?" I replied at Vash as we were going to enter Xiot. I unsheated my sword and befire going in, I looked at Vash. "I thought gods only existed in a different world.... just sending their powers to this world.... but I think I was wrong... and how does Zeke look like? like people describe him? what are the powers each head has? and where is it? I would like to go the place and face Zeke..." I added.

But suddenly, something hit my head, "if you faced Zeke, one of the most powerful gods, how is it that you are still alive?" I asked Vash.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Sure. I'll help you with your magic. Shouldn't be a problem." I said back to kyosgue. "But another time would be best." I said preparing as we neared the entrance of the village. I grabbed my bow with one hand and with an arrow, placed it with the bow ready to fire. I followed Kyosgue waiting to fire from behind him for back up.

SilverTail

Years
    as we walked into town a large man appeared in front of us

"its just us kargone" i said

"little theif! it is you!" he said, picking me up and huging my tightly "and who is this other? a twin perhaps?"

"yea, thats my brother scorch" i said

"i see, you should watch out, there are four strangers aproaching the town, each from different directions" kargone said

"dont mind them, take us to the gates" i said

"ok young ones, but be warned, they carry arms" kargone said, taking me adn my brother to seperate gates

i saw the others appoaching and waved to them, letting them know it was me, my brother did the same at the oppocite gate, creating a large ok in the air made of fire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back